Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2008
politically incorrect

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2008
You guys had an awsome team last year ,I was just wondering what they look like this year?
DTC

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Very good running game, inconsistent passing game. The defense needs some work, but in 2A the Dragons are a very good team.
DTC

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2008
Bluegrassrivals.com

Great site for high-school sports fans. A lot of EKY fans on there, and we need to get some Central and Western Kentucky fans and teams represented.
politically incorrect

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2008
Nice work Dragons,your looking good so far.I am from Metcalfe County,we got a young team this year they have got talent I hope that we can put it all together and have a good game this year like the two games that we had last year,both sides looked great last year and they were two of the best High school games that I had scene in a while.
what happened

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2008
They are a good team but Marion County beat them 24-20 last night,but good game dragons.I heard from some of your fans that you all had really gotten cocky and that hurt,sometimes thats not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ridiculous Aug 16 amber 1
Ocean Liner Restaurant Apr '14 Thomas 1
Arson Investigation in Green County Apr '14 connie mother 5
Green County Couple Charged with Sex Crimes (Jun '12) Mar '14 Concern 7
auctins (Jan '14) Jan '14 teresa 1
Mrs. Mary Ann Simpson, Green Co., KY (Jan '14) Jan '14 Keaton despain 1
Single vehicle accident takes life of Green Cou... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Andrea R 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••