Big Clifty
fed up taxpayer

Greensburg, KY

#1 May 8, 2012
As a taxpayer,Parent,and concerned citizen of Big Clifty I myself and many others would like to try to understand why it is acceptable ,that people such as Stephanie Petty,Jeanie Roof and their cohorts have free rain to blatenly break the law,recieve state benifits yet work under the table cause havoc in anyone's life who has simply the misfortune to cross their paths,
Where is the EPA,Social Services,Police department,and other taxpaid services when decent hardworking,good people are not given the same
breaks and protection and get out of jail free cards that these lawless drains of society seem to have, I suppose the only solution left is to get everyone in town on board and quietly run them out of town legally the only way to do that is to incorporate big Clifty
because we are left here on our own with no protection from Grayson Co. at least this way our tax dollars will be put to use to take, our homes, our lives, and our town back and make it what it should be a community, of people who care about their neighbors not fear them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Wilkerson Feb 16 Notme 2
tommie humphrey (Oct '13) Jan '18 Guess Who 2
Jessica Hansford Jan '18 Marie 1
Grayson County Music Thread (Dec '13) Jan '18 Musikologist 8
C and L Automotive Dec '17 Jasper 4
Do Stop Music Thread (May '16) Nov '17 Musikologist 4
Lisa kerr (Apr '17) Oct '17 Concerned 2
More from around the web