Man who caused deaths at animal shelt...

Man who caused deaths at animal shelter out of jail after just 30 days

There are 8 comments on the Grayson News Gazette story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Man who caused deaths at animal shelter out of jail after just 30 days. In it, Grayson News Gazette reports that:

After serving 30 days of an 11-year sentence for cruelty to animals and burglary, Aubrey Russell has been released from jail on shock probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grayson News Gazette.

facepalm

Casey, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2011
That's good ol' Grayson County justice for ya.
person

Big Clifty, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2011
How many tax dollars were spent on him staying in jail for 30 days
SERIOUSLY

Casey, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2011
If you read the whole story in the newspaper, one says he's been in there for a while the other says only 30 days. If you remeber well he was put in jail the beginning of last year, he got out 30 days after his sentencing, and that's noones fault but the ones who offered him the plea deal!!!
Sam

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
well that why people keep do this crap they know nothing will be done to them are courts are a joke
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2011
what about "a guy busted in bullet count for meth? and he didnt even get in trouble. not even a slap on his hand, i believe it's the same guy who ratted on the guy you are talking about, and yes, the guy who ratted helped take part in the dog pound incidence. but did not go to jail at all. not even 30 days. so atleast someone done time,
aaaaa

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2011
??
Luser

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2011
huh wrote:
what about "a guy busted in bullet count for meth? and he didnt even get in trouble. not even a slap on his hand, i believe it's the same guy who ratted on the guy you are talking about, and yes, the guy who ratted helped take part in the dog pound incidence. but did not go to jail at all. not even 30 days. so atleast someone done time,
Look hoss, I'm getting fed up with this stuff, now if you want to talk computers or looking to spend some cash I'm here...
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2011
Luser wrote:
<quoted text>
Look hoss, I'm getting fed up with this stuff, now if you want to talk computers or looking to spend some cash I'm here...
wtf are you talking about HOSS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Stop Music Thread (May '16) Feb 1 Musikologist 3
Does anyone know Charles "Tommy" Gibson? (Aug '16) Jan '17 Charlie Sheen 3
Wilkey Elementary 1980's people (and others) Jan '17 Snowbaby 1
Christen Renee miller ( duckyy) (Jul '16) Dec '16 curious 7
Rat in clarkson? (May '16) Oct '16 Bucks NEW pet 2
Tool box body (Aug '16) Oct '16 Chiggarid 3
News Logsdon expects 2010 to be another good year (Jan '10) Oct '16 humm 86
More from around the web