Council_discusses_bath_salt_sales0_13...

There are 4 comments on the Grayson News Gazette story from Nov 16, 2012, titled . In it, Grayson News Gazette reports that:

Despite Grayson County passing an ordinance nearly nine months ago banning their sale, synthetic marijuana or bath salts are still available in Leitchfield, a city council member said recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grayson News Gazette.

Oops

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
So, banning something doesn't stop people from selling and using it? What a shock!
nix it

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Lock up the dumbasses that sell the stuff. They know exactly what people are using it for. They are just greedy and don't give a rats ass about who is buying it or what they are doing with it. You can't tell me JC's didn't know what it was and that it was banned. Lock up the distributors selling it too. They know what it is.
Oops wrote:
So, banning something doesn't stop people from selling and using it? What a shock!
hmm??

Cecilia, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
nix it wrote:
<quoted text>Lock up the dumbasses that sell the stuff. They know exactly what people are using it for. They are just greedy and don't give a rats ass about who is buying it or what they are doing with it. You can't tell me JC's didn't know what it was and that it was banned. Lock up the distributors selling it too. They know what it is.
So wouldn't they all be responsible. From the company, to the owner, manager, to the employee who sold it! Do they have different owners for different stores?
Disgusted

Trinity, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2012
HOW and WHY are people so stupid? This stuff is so dangerous, I've seen hospital and police footage of people on this shit and they look like that are seriously possessed with major evil!
Anyone that causes a child to stumble..woe to them!! Including parents abusing these & other drugs teaching them their ” dopers” way......poor kids, no one protects them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris key Aug 13 Howaboutthis 1
Does anyone know Charles "Tommy" Gibson? (Aug '16) Aug 13 Howaboutthis 5
News AT&T brings 4G LTE to Hanging Rock community - Jul 25 wtf 1
Tool box body (Aug '16) Jul 22 Former public ser... 4
Dillon Crain (Oct '13) Jul 17 Not saying 3
Wish they would open a movie theatre and skatin... Jun '17 Crazy 9
News Sheriffa s, Clerka s offices to stay on square - Jun '17 lol 12
More from around the web