My ebook" Five Persons Shot to Death in Greenup, Kentucky: My Memoir of Sadness"

Posted in the Grayson County Forum

Ronald Stevens

Sarasota, FL

#1 May 7, 2012
On January 10,1967 my family was murdered in Greenup, county Kentucky. I have written an ebook called Five Persons Shot to Death in Greenup, Kentucky:My Memoir of Sadness. I wrote this a kind of therapy. I am not a professional writer so it is not perfect. Some of you may remember when this happened. I hope you will read it.
Ronald Stevens

Sarasota, FL

#2 May 7, 2012
Ronald Stevens wrote:
On January 10,1967 my family was murdered in Greenup, county Kentucky. I have written an ebook called Five Persons Shot to Death in Greenup, Kentucky:My Memoir of Sadness. I wrote this a kind of therapy. I am not a professional writer so it is not perfect. Some of you may remember when this happened. I hope you will read it.
You can find this ebook at lulu.com search their site for the title. you can read it on the computer or tablet or ereader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of four missing from Caneyville (Jun '13) Dec 10 happygirl 15
Free Nov '14 Peoplez 1
i need confuse Nov '14 Brian 4
"Alison Grimes Doubles Down on 4-Pinnochio Clai... Oct '14 Read it in the paper 1
Ali Huff (Mar '13) Oct '14 missinherlikecrazy 2
Dillon Crain (Oct '13) Oct '14 missinherlikecrazy 2
does anyone know jerrika combs? had a one night... Oct '14 missinherlikecrazy 1
More from around the web