Posted in the Grayson County Forum

ashley

Franklin, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2012
does anyone know jennifer embry of caneyville
ashley

Franklin, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2012
she has a wonderful husband who works and takes care of her and her kids one which isnt his and stays home with them or she sends them to her mom while she runs around screwing your husband or boyfriend she has mine and alot of others. russell. he has caught her so many times and yet still stays with her. just ladies watch out for her cuz she will do anything and i mean anything she is considered to be the caneyville ho. all im saying is watch out for your men and if you run into her dont trust her. have a great day everyone
yea its me

Franklin, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2012
yea i know her i heard the same things you are saying from other ppl well let me say i dont know her i just met her a few times and i know of her. sounds to me if she dont like her life or her husband she needs to let him go so he too can find happiness. and i feel orry for him cuz he is just there believing everything she says. she also robbed the bp station in caneyville and got alot of other ppl in trouble she told lies on them and its all on tape
who knew

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2012
also i heard that she is running with april lambert that works at china king in lf and lives at horsebranch in ohio co,and she also leaves her kids at home with her husband and they dont even belong to him so she can run around and cheat.i guess them two just attracted to each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Charles "Tommy" Gibson? Jan 19 Charlie Sheen 3
Wilkey Elementary 1980's people (and others) Jan 12 Snowbaby 1
Christen Renee miller ( duckyy) (Jul '16) Dec '16 curious 7
Jessica Vincent (Aug '15) Nov '16 Concerned citizen 3
Rat in clarkson? (May '16) Oct '16 Bucks NEW pet 2
Tool box body Oct '16 Chiggarid 3
News Logsdon expects 2010 to be another good year (Jan '10) Oct '16 humm 86
More from around the web