5 western Kentucky freshmen charged a...

5 western Kentucky freshmen charged after girl passes out on school bus

There are 15 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Dec 7, 2011, titled 5 western Kentucky freshmen charged after girl passes out on school bus. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

To give a small taste of some of the ideas in the newest crop of cookbooks, here are some recipes... MAYFIELD, KY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

pudden

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2011
do they mean "WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY" which is in Bowling Green?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2011
No they mean Freshman from western Kentucky. High school students.
preach

Philadelphia, MS

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Does anyone know who they were or what happened ?? Is the girl ok ??

Since: Oct 10

Mayfield, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2011
It was here in Graves County. There were actually seven kids involved. One kid had ADHD and brought his 30 Mg Adderall to school to give to two people. One kid found out that he had it and asked for some. The kid that now had some gave it to someone else, saying it was Tylenol, then it went from that kid to another kid who had been asked by ANOTHER kid for a Tylenol....and that's how it happened. She took it, "thinking" (yeah right) it was Tylenol and then passed out for an hour, was unresponsive on the bus and taken to a local E.R.

The girl is fine after she woke up, they all have forty days of Alternative (A) school and we don't know for sure if the girl that took the pill was charged with the others.

Since: Dec 11

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2012
This is dumb, none of these stories are right. Do stop saying stuff before you know what really happened. Stupid Kentuckians.

Hickory, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2012
My son knows the kids involved, if I have it so wrong let me know which part, if not, way to bump up an old topic long forgotten.

Paducah, KY

#7 May 20, 2012
Your son obviously didn't know us well enough.

United States

#8 May 20, 2012
Sorry. Not intending to be rude. Touchy subject. My apologies.

Benton, KY

#9 May 21, 2012
Just hope everything is well now and it was a wake up call.
well

Metropolis, IL

#10 May 21, 2012
This is why I tell my kids to NEVER take medication from fellow students. You never know when you think you are getting tylenol and really getting something else because of a prank or malicious reason. I tell my kids to go to the school nurse or call me and I'll bring it.
yep yep yep

Central City, KY

#11 May 21, 2012
Thats all you can do is teach them & tell them & pray they listen to you
Stan

Mayfield, KY

#12 May 21, 2012
How about teaching your dumbass kids what a tylenol looks like!!!
danielle

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2012
One of them is my bother and that lil girl that said she thought was tylenol lied she knew what that shit* was. That why her ass* got the same thing they all did.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Orlock wrote:
Just hope everything is well now and it was a wake up call.
I hate toyou

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Wrong thread. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graves County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield Annexation and tax money Jul 13 spurlock4 1
Graves County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul 5 Musikologist 11
Rachael Graham dead (Aug '15) Jul 3 Ill fart in your ... 5
News Graves Co. sheriff: Major meth supplier arreste... Jun '16 Gee 1
News Mayfield, KY man facing drug trafficking charges (May '15) Jun '16 Truth 29
Who's talking so much May '16 Bjb 1
Cuba Music Thread Apr '16 Musikologist 1
More from around the web