Grant County Wisconsin siblings charged with incest

Jun 16, 2010 Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo

A brother and sister from Blue River, Wisconsin face incest charges after police say they had sex with each other.

Full Story
Mary

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Only in wisconsin will you find family members getting it on with eachother. Nasty!

Since: Aug 10

Soldiers Grove, WI

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Mary from Las Vegas Nv should look in your own back yard before you start casting stones at other states.

Man who assaulted daughter, fathered her children is sentenced
April 18, 2009|Jack Leonard

The emergency call came in as a domestic violence assault: A man had stabbed his girlfriend in the parking lot of a Las Vegas hospital.

But as detectives began to investigate, they unearthed a dark family secret. The suspect was not the victim's boyfriend but her father, who had been sexually assaulting her for nearly two decades and had fathered her three children.
Advertisement

The assaults, the victim told authorities, started when she was 6 years old and living in Los Angeles. She said her father, a martial arts instructor, threatened to kill her if she told anyone and kept her a prisoner at home, monitoring her movements using surveillance cameras and delivering fierce beatings during paranoid rages.

On Friday, the daughter, now 29, sat silently in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom as a judge sentenced Lindolfo Thibes to prison for 109 years to life in what police describe as the most heinous case of child abuse they had encountered.

As her father was led away in handcuffs, the woman wept quietly and embraced her younger brother, who she said was also a victim of beatings by their father.

"I hope he suffers," said the woman, whom The Times is not identifying because she is a sexual abuse victim. "I want him to die in there in jail because that's what he did to me. He confined me."

Thibes said nothing about his guilt or innocence at Friday's hearing but offered a litany of rambling complaints to the judge, all the while referring to himself in the third person.

Acting as his own attorney, Thibes, 48, said his case should have been dismissed long ago on procedural grounds. He said he has been hallucinating and "believes that shadows are out to get him." He called his trial a "kangaroo court" and said his conviction was the result of fraudulent evidence and perjured testimony.

But a prosecutor said DNA tests confirmed the daughter's account, proving that Thibes was both the father and grandfather of her three children. All girls, they are 4, 7 and 11.

Jurors were told about the genetic evidence and listened to harrowing testimony during four days of trial earlier this year. It took them about three hours to convict Thibes of multiple counts of rape and other sexual assaults committed over a decade.

"He's probably the sickest suspect I ever had," said Torrance Police Det. Rick Carr, a 28-year veteran who was the lead investigator on the case. "This poor woman endured just some unbelievable torture and horrendous acts."

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/18/local...

The problem is everywhere in every country every culture some places worse than others but no place is completely free of the problem. I'm guessing you are from superior breeding and therefore would have no personal knowledge of such things. I am happy for you.
UncleArgyle

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I read somewhere else that she actually listed her brother as the father on her son's birth certificate.

That is probably how they were discovered.

The number one rule when it comes to consensual incest with another adult is that you don't talk about it.

They shouldn't be having kids together, but that doesn't mean they should be sent up the river for a 12 years. Charge them with child endangerment and require them to be surgically sterilized if they're going to keep fucking. Other than that, leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Arrested, Accused of Making Meth in Lanca... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Darrel 1
what are your opinions on a man sleeping with a... (Oct '10) Mar '12 wow 3
Gag Order Silences Parents of Boy Charged With ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Irked in Pasadena 1
Boy, 6, caught playing doctor, is accused of se... (Nov '11) Nov '11 deb 1
Prairie Du Chien Man Drowns Trying To Save Stru... (Sep '11) Oct '11 IDMC 2
Grant County Teen Dies After Getting Hit By Car (Apr '10) Jun '10 Karmyn Marie 2
Authorities find 6 pounds of marijuana (Feb '10) Mar '10 Treeguy 2
•••

Grant County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••