Man arrested for manufacturing, selli...

Man arrested for manufacturing, selling marijuana within 1,000 ft. of a school

There are 6 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Man arrested for manufacturing, selling marijuana within 1,000 ft. of a school. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

MOSES LAKE, Wash. -- Police obtained a search warrant for an active drug house and arrested a man in connection with selling and manufacturing marijuana Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Forrest Stotts

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Thats my dad! lol thats how we do it

“Unde Venis”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Don't worry, your dad will get his "get out of jail free" card when he starts singing. Look for more busts in the coming days. It's too bad, really. Dealing dope across the street from an elementary school is not real bright. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?
nicole wilson

Spokane, WA

#3 Feb 6, 2012
are you serious your proud to call him your dad. I think you should be right there with him.
pacaaaaw

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Nov 26, 2014
sup hooeeeez
dave

Mountain View, CA

#5 May 21, 2015
nicole wilson wrote:
are you serious your proud to call him your dad. I think you should be right there with him.
He'll the janitor at pioneer has prostitution and drugs
dave

Mountain View, CA

#6 May 21, 2015
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll the janitor at pioneer has prostitution and drugs
How does she afford all she has is cause she then rolls on all her own gang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New visitor center to open at Wanapum Dam (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fish Guy 1
News Drive-By Shooting In Quincy (Apr '11) Jun '15 jose 13
News Odds stacked up against Grant county gang task ... (Nov '09) May '15 dave 2
poineer shcool (May '15) May '15 dave 1
News June 6: Raid leads to three arrests in Douglas ... (Jun '13) May '15 dave 2
News Quincy authorities responding to "high risk" si... (Aug '13) May '15 dave 2
News Authorities searching for wanted felon after sh... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brat 1
More from around the web