Viramontes to face Republican challen...

Viramontes to face Republican challenger for bench

There are 7 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from May 29, 2008, titled Viramontes to face Republican challenger for bench. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

His appointment to the Sixth Judicial District Bench keeps Daniel Viramontes on the run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

Navvy Jiner

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 30, 2008
Headline:
"Viramontes to face Republican challenger for bench"

Text:
The incumbent: 13 paragraphs.
Republican opponent, 1 paragraph (consisting of one sentence).

Thank G-d for the Liberty Press!
finiky mom

United States

#2 May 30, 2008
I agree---I would like to know more about the Republican challenger to Viramontes. Hummmmmmmmmmmm--could it be a bias reporter???? Just a thought!!!
American

United States

#3 May 30, 2008
"In my courtroom," he said, "I try to treat everyone with respect. I try to recognize that every case is unique, since everybody is unique.

Last time I checked...your courtroom belongs to We the People...so you might have better served yourself in saying, "In our courtroom" or "In the courtroom".

Your statement seems to be saying, "I'm sitting on my A.."

Better give us a better reason to vote for you.
American

United States

#4 May 30, 2008
Thank your Navvy...The so-called headline says it all...To me I hear..."Watch out Dems, we need your to stand up and support Viramontes and not the "other guy and his party." Truth is, Dems have controlled this state for 75 years and look at the state it is in! Vote out all ineffective incumbents please!
Navvy Jiner wrote:
Headline:
Text:
Deming Light

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Well, several years later and the results are in!SW New Mexico would have been 10000% better served if it had NOT elected corrupt, dishonest, incompetent, and pedophile loving "Judge" Daniel Viramontes to the bench!!! Viramontes knowingly and intentionally released a convicted pedophile (Biddle - google it) back to a home with a 4yr old girl who he then raped!!! DUH!!! Idiot! Viramontes should be in prison for that one. Viramontes then screwed over local citizen Gordon Mast by maliciously refusing to respond and act on a FILED court petition for over one year to assemble a grand jury to investigate Viramontes corrupt cronies, then in July of this year Viramontes wullfully released mentally-ill pedophile and elder abuser Pamela Palmer represented by her alcoholic/convicted drunk driver and loan default- fraudster laywer Charles Kretek, who accepted Palmer's retainer from cash looted from Palmers elderly sister bank account(I have the check copy), back to abuse, neglect and exloit her ALzheimer afflicted sister EVEN WHEN SISTERS ONLY CHILD-SON, EX-HUSBAND, MEDICAL DOCTOR, NURSES, FRIENDS, OTHERS ALL TESTIFIED THAT SISTER SHOULD BE RELEASED BACK TO HER ONLY SON!!! Now it takes some big empty showpiece cajones to make that whopper of a maliciously mean, no evil, biased, unjust ruling, just so Viramontes could pay back a favor to drinking buddy and mentor Charles Kretek. People, hell exists for this exact kind of life form. We need to legally remove Viramontes from office before any more kids or elders are raped or hurt or killed.
DesertTrouble

Arcadia, CA

#6 Oct 29, 2010
Judge Viramontes is an absolute disgrace to the NM judicial system.
just wondering

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Navvy Jiner wrote:
Headline:
Text:
and what ever happened to the liberty press? I really enjoyed that paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News County Clerk Office to Close March 21-23, 2016 Mar '16 Franco 2
News 1 rancher renounces federal grazing contract at... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Vcubed 1
News Commissioners approve preliminary budget (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mimbrenaenm 3
News Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... (Jul '14) May '15 Pepper Dine 2
News Horror: Police force man to undergo invasive an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 careful out there 1
News Southern NM teen birth rates fall, still above ... (May '13) May '13 vega 1
More from around the web