Commissioner will not face double-bil...

Commissioner will not face double-billing charge

There are 4 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Commissioner will not face double-billing charge. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Prosecutors have decided not to pursue charges against a Grant County commissioner over questions about double-billing. A routine audit of county finances last year found Commissioner Mary Ann Sedillo requested reimbursement four times from the county and the New Mexico Association of Counties for travel expenses for the same meetings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

NMBS12

Isleta, NM

#1 Jul 8, 2009
No citizens are not satisfied. Ohhhh, I'm sorry I didn't realize I doubled billed for these expenses--Yea, right. Anyone that believes this needs their head examined. More like she has connections somewhere and that's why she got off!
John

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 8, 2009
Who is she kidding???
kazzie

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Jul 8, 2009
Another crooked politician paying their way out of a legal problem and Grant County residents will say all is forgiven. Just dont get causght next time.
billy the kid

Edgewood, NM

#4 Jan 4, 2010
way to go Marry Ann was that you that was with Henry Torres when he got pulled over in Deming? We all knew for the longest time that you were a cheat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News County Clerk Office to Close March 21-23, 2016 (Mar '16) Mar '16 Franco 2
News 1 rancher renounces federal grazing contract at... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Vcubed 1
News Commissioners approve preliminary budget (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mimbrenaenm 3
News Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... (Jul '14) May '15 Pepper Dine 2
News Horror: Police force man to undergo invasive an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 careful out there 1
News Southern NM teen birth rates fall, still above ... (May '13) May '13 vega 1
More from around the web