Justice and the Taylor deaths

Indiana's criminal justice system will have difficulty determining how truck driver Robert T. Spencer should be punished - if at all - for the traffic-collision deaths of five members of the Taylor University ... Full Story
RYAN BROWN

AOL

#1 Sep 8, 2006
IAM A TRUCK DRIVER AND IT SEEMS TO ME IT WAS A BAD THING THAT HAPPEND. BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT BEING A TRUCK DRIVER YOU ARE BEING PUSHED ALL OF THE TIME BUY THE COMPANY TO GET IT THER AS FAST AS YOU CAN EVEN IF IT MEANS BRAEKING THE LAW.THES COMPANEYS WILL SAY THAT THAY DONT DO THIS BUT THAY DO.I THINK THAT ALL TRUCKS SHOULD BE PUT ON A 15-HOUR SHUTT DOWN BY THE COMPUTERS ON THE TRUCK, SO YOU CANT DRIVE PAST YOUR HOURS.THAT WOULD PUT A END TO THIS THING OF DRIVEING OVER HOURS.I ALSO KNOW THAT GRANT COUNTY CANT BE TRUSTED FOR THIS THING,IT SHOULD BE IN A FED COURT BECASE WE ARE UNDER FED LAW,TRUCK DRIVERS I MEAN.AND IT ALSO NEEDS TO BE HELD AFTER THE ELEECTIONS BECASE OF POLICTICAL PRESS.THIS TRUCK DRIVER HAD A BAD CRASH ,AND THES POEPLE ARE TYRING TO PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS PERLEY A BAD TRAFFIC COLLISION. NOT ON PERPUSE.
lisa paschall

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2006
I feel that this man will live the rest of his life dealing with the tragedy that has happened. I do not feel that prosecuting him will cause him to feel any differently about his responsibility in this accident. He made a mistake, trying to live and take care of his family he used poor judgement. I cannot imagine how he feels. I am sure waking up every day is punishment enough. I feel very sorry for the families who lost a loved one and now his family suffers too.
Hope

Avon, IN

#3 Sep 28, 2006
Sorry but killing 5 including my mom is NOT a mistake!! He could have done anything else, besides killing people because he was tired. If he was so tired why did he say he had tire or brake problems??? WHy did he lie??? I can't understand why people thinks that he needs a slap on the hand for KILLING MY MOM! I can't understand this crap. He may have not meant to but he did do it.
lisa paschall wrote:
I feel that this man will live the rest of his life dealing with the tragedy that has happened. I do not feel that prosecuting him will cause him to feel any differently about his responsibility in this accident. He made a mistake, trying to live and take care of his family he used poor judgement. I cannot imagine how he feels. I am sure waking up every day is punishment enough. I feel very sorry for the families who lost a loved one and now his family suffers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers (Jan '13) Jan '13 hotrod 1
RV Company announces new jobs for Marion, Indiana (Mar '10) Mar '10 evision 1
Police: Victims in Grant Co. murders were not h... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Mary 1
Girlfriends Guide to Select Indiana Getaways no... (Oct '08) Nov '08 senthil 3
Bill would mandate training for Indiana coroners (Apr '07) May '07 Ellipse 2
Senate bill would require annual training for c... (Apr '07) Apr '07 Elkhart Reader 1

Grant County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE