Grainger County bust reveals busy met...

Grainger County bust reveals busy meth operation

There are 7 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Sep 14, 2011, titled Grainger County bust reveals busy meth operation. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Grainger County deputies serving an indictment Tuesday walked in on a working methamphetamine lab and interrupted nearly a dozen drug deals, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

wnmountaineer

Powell, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2011
It's bad enough that this was being done in the basement of his parent's home and them being ill with respriatory problems,but then his own mama,even after having to leave her house and everything in it goes and bails him out.No wonder he's like he is.

“ playin' y'all like a fiddle”

Since: Jun 11

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2011
sounds like biographical description of little toad's life.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2011
What ever Earl,you are still a dumb-ass...

“ playin' y'all like a fiddle”

Since: Jun 11

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2011
well at least i know that you know i'm talking about YOU when i use the phrase, little toad.

admit it,
you get so excited when you see my name on any of these threads that you probably ejaculate right in your little panties.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Earl Keese III wrote:
well at least i know that you know i'm talking about YOU when i use the phrase, little toad.
admit it,
you get so excited when you see my name on any of these threads that you probably ejaculate right in your little panties.
Dude you are one seriously sick individual as well..
leslie sissy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2011
everyone need to worry about them self and to keep there mouth out of it and i do not care who knows who i am they are all great people
hotmess

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Nov 27, 2011
They sound lovely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grainger County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An East Tennessee store owner put up a 'No Gays... 29 min lides 113
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... Fri Jesus 18
News Tennessee store owner replaces 'No Gays Allowed... Jul 1 Wizars 1
Father rights Jun 16 Father wants to know 1
lawyers May '15 just wondering 1
Brandon Hatfield (Jan '15) May '15 tktk95 10
Grainger County Arrest List Apr '15 taterlittler 1
More from around the web