Men who drink
Sharon Hyde

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2007
I wonder if there is a real man still alive, all men I have see or been with, and there has been alot, especially lately, seem to not be able to handle their drinking, and they wANT TO SLAP A WOMAN AROUND WHILE THEIR DRUNK, THEN SAY I AM SORRY I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING DARLIN, WELL BULL SHIT TO ALL THEIR EXCUSES, AND I GUESS I GOT THE UPER HAND ON THEM AFTER ALL, IF I CAN'T BE HAPPY THEN NEITHER CAN THEY, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT ONE IMPERTICULAR, I USED HIM AND GOT HIM BACK JUST TO BREAK HIM UP WITH SOMEONE, WHO I FELT WAS TOO GOOD FOR HIM.
STRONG WOMAN

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2008
Sharon Hyde wrote:
I wonder if there is a real man still alive, all men I have see or been with, and there has been alot, especially lately, seem to not be able to handle their drinking, and they wANT TO SLAP A WOMAN AROUND WHILE THEIR DRUNK, THEN SAY I AM SORRY I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING DARLIN, WELL BULL SHIT TO ALL THEIR EXCUSES, AND I GUESS I GOT THE UPER HAND ON THEM AFTER ALL, IF I CAN'T BE HAPPY THEN NEITHER CAN THEY, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT ONE IMPERTICULAR, I USED HIM AND GOT HIM BACK JUST TO BREAK HIM UP WITH SOMEONE, WHO I FELT WAS TOO GOOD FOR HIM.
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS,WHY A WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND, LIVES WITH SOME FOOL WHO DRINKS ALL THE TIME. GET OUT, IT'S HER FAULT,IF SHE STAYS AND GETS BEATEN UP BY THE S.O.B, I KNOW ONE WHO HAS LIVED WITH A DRUNKARD FOR OVER 50 YEARS
AND WORSHIPS THE GROUND HE WALKS ON, IT'S HER STUPID FAULT. SHE HAS BEEN ALMOST KILLED SEVERAL TIMES. HOW CAN ANY BODY BE SO NAIEVE TO BELEIVE A MAN DON'T REMEMBER HE BEAT HER UP. IN MY OPINION THEY LIKE IT OR THEY WOULD GET OUT. STOP WHINNING.
IF THEY PUT UP BEING MISTREATED IT'S THEIR FAULT.LOVE YOUR SELF AND HAVE MORE RESPECT AND BE INDEPENDANT.... SHOW THE S.O.B. YOU DON'T NEED HIM.,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robbinsville football coach resigns (May '08) Feb '16 Travis rogers 40
watch out for a local thief (Aug '15) Aug '15 oletimer 1
Backhoe (Jul '15) Jul '15 odom 1
Who voted for the so Smart Sheriff? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bubaaaaaaa 1
Why is everyone on robbinsville cheating? (Jan '11) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Corridor K isn't a magic bullet for western cou... (May '12) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Skyway closed indefinitely (Jan '13) May '13 Travis Rogers 4
More from around the web