Graham School Board is to be commende...

Graham School Board is to be commended for its tough anti-drug ...

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Graham School Board is to be commended for its tough anti-drug .... In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

This past December, the Graham County School Board passed a landmark reform package aimed at ensuring a safe, alcohol- and drug-free environment for the students and employees of the school system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Knew Steve Back Then

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2007
The thing Steve Odom does not tell is that he was one of the youngins partying. If I recall correctly, back in the 1980s, he was either the driver or passenger of a vehicle that wrecked and knocked out the power for the whole Town of Robbinsville. I do not rmember if he was charged with DWI, but can recall that he partied harder than just about any youngin in town back then...
Lost Power

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2008
Yep, mine was knocked out, too. Don't you think that those who have been there and done that, but have changed course are eligible to comment? He'll tell you in a heartbeat that he was in a position to know what was going on - and, yes, he admits to wiping our power out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robbinsville football coach resigns (May '08) Apr 3 Timmy_ 42
watch out for a local thief (Aug '15) Aug '15 oletimer 1
Backhoe (Jul '15) Jul '15 odom 1
Who voted for the so Smart Sheriff? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bubaaaaaaa 1
Why is everyone on robbinsville cheating? (Jan '11) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Corridor K isn't a magic bullet for western cou... (May '12) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Skyway closed indefinitely (Jan '13) May '13 Travis Rogers 4
More from around the web