East Lincoln High teacher is arrested

Mar 18, 2008 Read more: Charlotte.com
An East Lincoln High School teacher was arrested Monday on a True Bill of Indictment from Graham County, authorities said. Read more
mollyd

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2008
I think it is a disgrace to the whol county of Lincolnton and the education department. Upon hiring the system wants people to have all kinds of degrees but the one with the degrees are the ones with the secret bacgrounds. They are the ones who the county office is putting in the schools to educate our children.
CONCERNED

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2008
mollyd wrote:
I think it is a disgrace to the whol county of Lincolnton and the education department. Upon hiring the system wants people to have all kinds of degrees but the one with the degrees are the ones with the secret bacgrounds. They are the ones who the county office is putting in the schools to educate our children.
I personally feel that randon drug testing in the school system and requiring a drug test befor the teachers are hired would help this situation a lot.It has in the Corporate world.
BKK

Dallas, NC

#3 Mar 31, 2008
THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!
JOHN

Dallas, NC

#4 Mar 31, 2008
TROW THE BOOK AT HIM
REAL JUSTICE

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2008
mollyd wrote:
I think it's a disgrace to the whole of the United States of America that people who cannot even spell or use proper grammar are still allowed to act like they have a clue! God, did you even go to school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who voted for the so Smart Sheriff? Mar '15 Bubaaaaaaa 1
News Robbinsville football coach resigns (May '08) Nov '13 Black Knight 39
Why is everyone on robbinsville cheating? (Jan '11) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Corridor K isn't a magic bullet for western cou... (May '12) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Skyway closed indefinitely (Jan '13) May '13 Travis Rogers 4
News Graham roads to be repaved (Aug '12) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Unemployment improves after February dip (May '12) May '12 Big Boy 1
More from around the web