Graham sheriff refuses to leave bank ...

Graham sheriff refuses to leave bank building

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 22, 2010, titled Graham sheriff refuses to leave bank building. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Graham County Sheriff Russell Moody vowed Friday to continue temporary operations out of a vacant bank building despite an order from county officials that his department use a downtown office instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

SAK

Marble, NC

#1 May 29, 2010
Good for Russell! At least he's not kissing butt. Goes to show he can stand up for himself and his department!
GREAT

United States

#2 May 29, 2010
SAK wrote:
Good for Russell! At least he's not kissing butt. Goes to show he can stand up for himself and his department!
I think it's great, so don't back down from them, let them know you are not like them, all about themself's.
taxpayer

Lugoff, SC

#3 Dec 9, 2010
He is outta there now! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robbinsville football coach resigns (May '08) Dec '16 Smokys 41
watch out for a local thief (Aug '15) Aug '15 oletimer 1
Backhoe (Jul '15) Jul '15 odom 1
Who voted for the so Smart Sheriff? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bubaaaaaaa 1
Why is everyone on robbinsville cheating? (Jan '11) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Corridor K isn't a magic bullet for western cou... (May '12) May '13 Travis Rogers 2
News Skyway closed indefinitely (Jan '13) May '13 Travis Rogers 4
More from around the web