Former sheriff wants to join immigration lawsuit

Full story: KGUN
A former sheriff of Graham County asked a judge to make him a party in the federal government's lawsuit that succeeded in putting parts of Arizona's new immigration law on hold. Full Story
What The Hell

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2010
He hasn't been sheriff since 1997 and he wants in on the Feds lawsuit against Arizona? Are you kidding me? Talk about "no standing."
Sunflower Seeds

Washington, DC

#2 Sep 17, 2010
What The Hell wrote:
He hasn't been sheriff since 1997 and he wants in on the Feds lawsuit against Arizona? Are you kidding me? Talk about "no standing."
Ironically if that same Sheriff was in support of that racist Arizona law you would be creaming in your pink panties for the guy.

Your pathetic.
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Sunflower Seeds wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically if that same Sheriff was in support of that racist Arizona law you would be creaming in your pink panties for the guy.
Your pathetic.
CERTAIANLY UN AMERICAN IF HE CANT DO HIS JOB YOUR FIRED.HE TOOK AN OATH AS WELL .HOW GOOD YOU FIGURE HIS WORD WILL BE ON THE STAND? you and obammy fired. oh yea as far as pink pantys, shertff joe started a new civillian posse and hes coming for you.by by wetback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New rift between African-Americans, Latinos? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dark Matters 6
Feds oppose Mack's bid to join immigration lawsuit (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ha Ha 1
Fmr sheriff wants to join immigration lawsuit (Sep '10) Sep '10 LOL 1
Mack fires back (Feb '10) Feb '10 citizen 44
•••

Graham County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••