VSP: 9 Die on VA Roads Memorial Day Weekend - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Wea...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The NBC29 newsroom received the following release from the Virginia State Police: Though not as deadly as last year, preliminary numbers indicate that seven drivers and two passengers died in traffic crashes on Virginia's highways during the 2012 Memorial Day weekend.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 29, 2012
Sick of Cville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Wow! This story has been up for almost 3 hours and none of the usual pricks in this area have tried to blame the fatalities on the lack of enforcement from cops!! That's impressive. I'm sure it's coming, however.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Actually the complaints are more towards over-enforcement of cops on this board.

I think they do a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Goochland County Discussions

Search the Goochland County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Darden Library Evacuated Due to Smoke (Apr '13) Apr '13 sez you 2
VA Assembly Passes Measure that Limits Abortion... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sez you 8
UVA Politics Class Hears from Tim Kaine (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gru 2
Western Albemarle High School Principal Announc... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Good luck 1
Vatican In Chaos After Butler Arrested For Leaks (May '12) May '12 County Resident 3
2 Louisa County Beating Suspects Arrested (Jul '11) Oct '11 Kcee 19
Thomas Jefferson (Oct '11) Oct '11 more 1
•••
•••