VSP: 9 Die on VA Roads Memorial Day Weekend - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Wea...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 29, 2012, titled VSP: 9 Die on VA Roads Memorial Day Weekend - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Wea.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The NBC29 newsroom received the following release from the Virginia State Police: Though not as deadly as last year, preliminary numbers indicate that seven drivers and two passengers died in traffic crashes on Virginia's highways during the 2012 Memorial Day weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Sick of Cville

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
Wow! This story has been up for almost 3 hours and none of the usual pricks in this area have tried to blame the fatalities on the lack of enforcement from cops!! That's impressive. I'm sure it's coming, however.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 29, 2012
Actually the complaints are more towards over-enforcement of cops on this board.

I think they do a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goochland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darden Library Evacuated Due to Smoke (Apr '13) Apr '13 sez you 2
News VA Assembly Passes Measure that Limits Abortion... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sez you 8
News UVA Politics Class Hears from Tim Kaine (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gru 2
News Western Albemarle High School Principal Announc... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Good luck 1
News Vatican In Chaos After Butler Arrested For Leaks (May '12) May '12 County Resident 3
News 2 Louisa County Beating Suspects Arrested (Jul '11) Oct '11 Kcee 19
News Thomas Jefferson (Oct '11) Oct '11 more 1
More from around the web