Gonzales Couple Accused Of Starving S...

Gonzales Couple Accused Of Starving Second Child

There are 3 comments on the KSAT-TV San Antonio story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Gonzales Couple Accused Of Starving Second Child. In it, KSAT-TV San Antonio reports that:

A Gonzales County couple charged in the fatal starving of an 8-year-old foster child have been charged with starving another child, law enforcement authorities said. via KSAT-TV San Antonio

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAT-TV San Antonio.

nancy

San Marcos, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2007
fry the bitch now, who else knew of this diabolic acts on these children? what about the oldest sistre? how is she involved in this? she is just as guilty as the demon so call foster parents. i hope they starve them in prison they will in HELL.
Courtney

Texarkana, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2007
This little girl was my cousin...i still find it hard to believe that the people who were suppose to protect her are the reason she isnt here anymore! Even harder to believe is that there are people who saw how these children were treated and didnt say anything or set in and stop it! I hope they all rot in HELL!!! I havent seen the children since they were adopted and only because their foster parents hid them from their family that they knew cared about them!! the oldest sister is just a little girl how could she have done anything! she was starved but now she is called guilty? i dont think so!!!!
NANCY

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 21, 2007
TO COURTNEY THE ONLDEMONS TO BLAME FOR THIS STARVATION IS THAT OLD BITCH AND OLD BASTARD AND WHOEVER SAW THESE TWO ANGLES BEING STARVED AND WHO DID NOTHING . F.B.I. IF YOU READ THIS FIND OUT WHO ELSE. KNEW ABOUT THIS, SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO HAVE SEEN THE ABUSE,GUILTY ARE THOSE OLD ASSES MAY THEY ROT IN HELL AND MAY THEY PAY FOR THIS HERE BEFORE THEY DIE . WHERE WAS RTHAT OLD BITCH SISTER THE GRANDMOTHER OF THESE ANGLES? YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY AND SO IS THAT ADOPTED OLDEST DAUGHTER ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonzales County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4/11: Police arrest Nixon-Smiley teacher (Apr '13) Sep '13 AnHonestPatriot 2
News Paranormal investigators document activity in s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ewww 1
News Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Aug '12) Aug '12 benji 1
News Explosion near Nixon energy yard (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
News Guilty on all counts (Feb '09) Feb '09 alfonsoE 1
News More (Feb '08) Feb '08 Kelly Allen 1
More from around the web