5-Year-Old Brunswick Boy Dies In Fire

Mar 25, 2009 Read more: News4Jax

A 5-year-old boy died Tuesday night when his family's mobile home was consumed by flames, according to the Glynn County Fire Department.

Read more
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#1 Mar 25, 2009
This is sooooo horrible! My heartfelt prayers go out to Andrew's family!

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2009
Aww that's too bad.
Gramma

Savannah, GA

#3 Mar 26, 2009
Joe_ wrote:
Aww that's too bad.
I read this and can only think that you truly feel bad for the loss of this child and the tragedy that this family is living with. Sometimes we say things in ways that do not reflect our true thoughts. My heart and prayers are with them.
vampkiller

Elyria, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2009
bri and mimi my prayers and heart goes out to u and my other two nephews u r in my and ur nephews prayers every night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic violence dentist Dec '14 Cross creek 1
News 10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... (Aug '14) Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
News Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
News Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
News Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web