Friends remember victims of Brunswick massacre

There are 46 comments on the Augusta Chronicle story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Friends remember victims of Brunswick massacre. In it, Augusta Chronicle reports that:

Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009 7:37 a.m. These are the stories of the eight people who were found slain in a mobile home park near Brunswick, Ga., on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Augusta Chronicle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blacksheep

United States

#41 Sep 9, 2009
Crusader wrote:
Hey Blacksheep- maybe you can get him released and he can stay with you and your family untill the trial.........
Always assume guilt before you know the facts? Of course, you are a moron.
Crusader

United States

#42 Sep 10, 2009
And what makes you think I don't know the facts? Got a room ready for him yet?
TTO

Brunswick, GA

#43 Sep 10, 2009
blacksheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost my job this year. Had to go on Food Stamps for the first time to feed my kids. We eat great, we eat healthy, we are not fat and I cook all meals at home. Work is improving but without the help I would not have made it. Using food stamps does not mean you are a poor fat drug addict living in substandard conditions. I live in a nice kept house in a quiet neighborhood. The food stamps were a safety net I have greatly appreciated.
You are a rare exception.

Try to be a elderly person with no kids and see if you can get food stamps. Only the entitled get them. Most people on food stamps are very capable of working but they continue to collect foodstamps year after year.

I was dropping off papers at our local DFACS office a few weeks ago and there was a family getting foodstamps. The mom was 300 plus pounds,one of the children had a I Touch and they all had cell phones. Dang
foodstamps helped them alot..........How do I get them?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#44 Sep 11, 2009
I am me-deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>
What do peoples weight have to do with this horrible crime?
because, when fat people shoot shotguns, not only does the fat under their arms wiggle, but so does the rest of their body fat.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#45 Sep 19, 2009
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>because, when fat people shoot shotguns, not only does the fat under their arms wiggle, but so does the rest of their body fat.
Go back and curl up to your sister/momma/wife and let us worry about GA

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#46 Sep 19, 2009
I am me-deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and curl up to your sister/momma/wife and let us worry about GA
Sorry, I didn't mean for you to leave your brother's behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
Domestic violence dentist Dec '14 Cross creek 1
News 10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... (Aug '14) Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
News Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
News Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
News Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web