Glynn County child murder suspect could be released on bail because of deteriorating health

Sep 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Times-Union

Debra Hester wants to see the man charged with murdering her 17-month-old granddaughter behind bars, not living freely near her neighborhood while he awaits trial.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2010
emily

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2010
I beleive that he should have stayed in jail. If the county would make the inmates all pay for their medical bills then this would help the county with its budget cuts. Even now that he is out then we as tax payers are still paying his medical bills so that is no change, someone is still paying for his bills. No one is thinkin of releaseing Mr. Edenfield because he has Psycologist bills, because he is mentally unstable to stand trial then why release a killer because he is on Dialysis? A child killer is still a child killer no matter his health condition.
Devonna

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2010
I am outraged that this man got out of jail on alow bond! If convicted of drugs you get a high bond but murder a child and you can get a low bond. WTF? This man deserves NO mercy nor does the grandmother that put her property up. What is wrong with the D.A.'s office and Juge harrison?? I hope when something happens they hold them accountable for letting him out of jail. They say hes not a flight risk? Are you Serious? He has nothing to lose hes dying!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... Aug 6 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed Jul '14 Carla miller 2
Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... Jun '14 Help 1
Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... May '14 you darn 2
Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
Search efforts continue on Mackay River Mar '14 tgp 1
Brunswick man fatally shot in target practice a... Mar '14 bored 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••