14-Year-Old Charged With Aggravated Assault and Murder

Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering says a 14 year old was told to be more respectful of adults, that's when he went inside got a gun and shot his stepfather. Read more
joshua zachary hall

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2008
that was my dad. i knew him very well. im 12 years old april,26. i want to know why brandon killed him! wat made him so mad to want to kill him? my e_mail is joshhall987@yahoo.com. please let me know anything u find out. i need closure. also brandon has ADHD. he was very bad most of the time and sometimes he was pretty good. and dad never hurt him in anyway. send my stepmom suzanne my regards. thank u.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2008
joshua zachary hall wrote:
that was my dad. i knew him very well. im 12 years old april,26. i want to know why brandon killed him! wat made him so mad to want to kill him? my e_mail is joshhall987@yahoo.com. please let me know anything u find out. i need closure. also brandon has ADHD. he was very bad most of the time and sometimes he was pretty good. and dad never hurt him in anyway. send my stepmom suzanne my regards. thank u.
son, God bless you and your family..you seem to be grasping this well for someone so young...good sign...hopefully he will be tried as an adult and face the harshest penalty allowed...just remember, you can still talk to your father and even though he is not on this earth anymore, he is in your heart, your memories and a part of your soul...he will be wherever you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic violence dentist Dec '14 Cross creek 1
News 10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... (Aug '14) Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
News Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
News Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
News Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web