Accused Child Killer May Be Released

Sep 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJXT

A Glynn County man in jail for the the murder of a 17-month old girl last year might be released before he even goes to trial.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
butterfly kisses

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

So Sad
Stephanie Gallaher

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

This is a sad state that we are in that a accused child murderer can be set free because the county does not want to pay for his treatment! This is not justice for this beautiful baby girl or her Mother! Maybe if the DA's office could have gotten it together and prosicuted him in a timely manner he would be in prison and not still in the county jail. The system has completely failed this family and Brianna it is a sin and a shame!
Mary Prophet

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Everyone in that district needs to remember the names of the ones involved in letting this horrible man out of jail. Vote them out at election time! He was not concerned about his kidneys when he did this to this beautiful child! Tax payers are paying for his care anyway. They now need to hurry up and prosecute this case and send him to prison where he belongs, sick or not!! Saving money ugh!!!! No reason!! This child now needs voices in her memory, people need to stand up and be heard on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••