Police: Glynn County woman drowns daughter, tries to drown son and then takes her own life

Feb 16, 2010 Full story: Florida Times-Union 22

TERRY DICKSON/The Times-Union A Glynn County police investigator walks from his vehicle to the house where police say a woman drowned her 4-year-old daughter, tried to drown her 2-year-old son and then shot herself to death.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 25, 2010
The father is trying hard to deal with this. He is not perfect but he is a great person. He did see his children when they let him. He misses his daughter greatly and the pain is almost too much for him to bear. He loves children and he is taking this really hard. He needs prayer and support.

Since: Dec 10

Waverly, GA

#23 Dec 31, 2010
willnotgiveup wrote:
The father is trying hard to deal with this. He is not perfect but he is a great person. He did see his children when they let him. He misses his daughter greatly and the pain is almost too much for him to bear. He loves children and he is taking this really hard. He needs prayer and support.
Thank you whomever you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic violence dentist Dec 1 Cross creek 1
10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web