Lawyer says 17-year-old not guilty in baby killing

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

The lawyer for a suspect in the shooting death of a baby who was killed in his stroller says his client is "absolutely" not guilty.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
glock 35

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Same shit different piece of shit doing the shooting. Hang em high.
I used to live there

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Stop the Racism. Black and Whites alike. Good and bad can come from any race. it's not exclusive to any one. A woman just lost her child here, so stop the nonsense.
never knew

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

what good comes from the black race, not the NBA because i don't like basket ball. mike tyson? OJ, maybe will smith
bianca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really?... Didn't they find the "smoking gun" . Wat that young man did is a cryin shame an lookin at the pics of his mom an auntie.. u can see the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Moms u better learn to stay away from trouble an drugs when u have children an learn how to raise them better than this. There ur # 1 priority now
Perry Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I think when all of the truth comes out, you will all see that the mom and/or the father made a deal with the kid to shoot the baby for the insurance money.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

if that were true,...the kid is still guilty of murder either way.
Brunswick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
No actually they are not fat...but they look totally ghetto...
SHUT THE F..... UP!!!!!!!!
savannah looking in

Pooler, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

LAWD at da lips on dez critters
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Brunswick wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT THE F..... UP!!!!!!!!
Ah...no...I think I would rather not......ghetto rat!
Perry Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

For certain the kid is still guilty, but don't let the mother of the baby hoodwink ya'll with fake tears- her story doesn't add up and her reaction to the event is telling.
Honestly

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

You cave n!@@ers can close your sh*t holes, and that's the space between chin and nose. You mayonnaise monkeys have turned killing children into a new pastime. Casey Anthony, Adam Lanza, Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, Charles Stewart etc. All depraved cave n!@@ers. You neanderthal apes should have never been lot out of the caves of Europe.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
You cave n!@@ers can close your sh*t holes, and that's the space between chin and nose. You mayonnaise monkeys have turned killing children into a new pastime. Casey Anthony, Adam Lanza, Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, Charles Stewart etc. All depraved cave n!@@ers. You neanderthal apes should have never been lot out of the caves of Europe.
A black punk killed this baby, and thousands others in places like Atlanta, miami, Chicago, NYC......

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

haley

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Tracy wrote:
No! This is just another case of a crazy white woman who kills her child and blames it on a black kid! Trust me the truth will come out!!!
that was the dumbest shit that anyone has said so far!
haley

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

haley wrote:
<quoted text>
that was the dumbest shit that anyone has said so far!
How about all of us white folks get together and turn this whole thing into a black and white issue and scream racism like all the ignorant black folks! we get us our own jesse Jackson and have million white man march! WE CAN BURN DOWN HALF THE CITY LIKE DA BLACK FOLKS DID IN LA HELL YEAH ALL DA BLACK MAN GOTTA DO IS SCREAM RACISM! IT'S LIKE A FREE PASS! STOP USING YOUR COLOR AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING THE MORONS U ARE
F r e d d o

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

White people have largely abandoned their white brothers and sisters who live near the black ghetto criminal filth. There are plenty of whites who are less educated, too poor, too old, or too stubborn to move away. They become the prey and victims of these soulless killers.

Whites that remain in the black areas have to either adapt or fight to survive among that filth. Most will be robbed, raped, beaten and some will be killed. Many will try to appease the subspecies simians by adopting their dress, speech, mannerisms, and criminal way of life. Many of the girls will defile their ethnic heritage and bear mud babies for these disease-spreading criminals. All the while, most whites outside of the ghetto in their safer suburbs will cheer the black athletes, regurgitate the lies of multiculturalism, and ignore the plight of their white brethren in the ghetto.

As this country's economy collapses and as the Negro continues to destroy neighborhoods and cities, they will move and spread their disease, their filth and their crime.
Perry Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••