Brunswick Man Accused Of Killing Mom

Brunswick Man Accused Of Killing Mom

There are 3 comments on the WJXT story from Aug 31, 2007, titled Brunswick Man Accused Of Killing Mom. In it, WJXT reports that:

Less than five hours after a 52-year-old woman was found dead in her Glynn County bedroom, police found the victim's son inside her missing car and charged him with murder, car theft and financial-transaction ... via WJXT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

Claxton, GA

#3 Aug 31, 2007
Stacey2 wrote:
What the heck is going on in Brunswick, thought this was a nice place to raise a family! WOW how sad...
Yes, this is very unsettling. I couldn't believe there was another murder in Brunswick. Thought I was raising my daughter in a good little town. It used to be but certainly not anymore. This story is even more unsettling to me because I used to live right next door to where it happened. I couldn't believe it when I saw the address. It is frightening to me.

White House, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2007
All I have heard is that he killed her stole her car and there was something about a financial transaction mentioned but not elaborated on.

We have kids turning on kids here, children turning on parents and adults turning on kids. This is definately a very sad time for Glynn County and the City of Brunswick to see such violence errupting in what used to be a quiet town.

White House, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2007
Truly a very sick society developinng here and around the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Son Died In Hot Car, Georgia Man Sent Teen S... Oct 23 Shocked 1
Very Poor Example! May '16 Disgusted and Fed Up 1
News Report: GOP Leaders Met With Elon Musk, Tim Coo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 biten back 1
News Home invader pistol whips man, leaves with cash (Feb '16) Feb '16 Curious 1
News Boy, 10, mauled by pit bulls (May '07) Jan '16 Downsoutht 15
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Debra Davis 1
Caroline Small's Murder (Jul '15) Jul '15 civilliberty 4
More from around the web