First Prev
of 3
Next Last
michael sacco sr

United States

#41 Mar 31, 2011
Just curious.Is anyone denying the facts of the cases profiled in the TAL piece?
Judge Williams and others were offered an opportunity to respond PRIOR to the airing of the story.
I know,I know caint trest them LIBERALS!
Unfortunately,I am all too aware of the hazards of drugs,so please don" assume you know me or my history.I just believe there must be a better way to HELP drug offenders than to have this woman as judge,jury,doctor,social worker with NO OVERSIGHT!
By the way. If no one is rebutting the facts as presented and THIS AMERICAN LIFE found these 3 cases,how many more do you think are out there?
When I catch a shoplifter in my store you KNOW it wasn't the first time.Get my drift.
STU

Brunswick, GA

#42 Mar 31, 2011
Don't say "shooters"or "she needs to go" in the same e-mail as amanda williams, I said "get rid of her" in reference to impeachjudgewilliams.com , now we all will probably be arrested.http://www.thebrunswi cknews.com/ . Well this mess finally made the paper six days since the first broadcast,cleaver how they tried to discredit the movement by having her people send out bogus death threats.I am a father of 5, never abused drugs,alcohol or even smoke, absolutely against legalization of pot etc.,etc. The radio show to me brought national attention to a local problem,nothing more. It was dead on about the Judge and the reporters life history has absolutely nothing to do with discrediting that, give me a break.Legion talk intelligently, ur spos 2 b a Lawyer. Oh no! I used the word dead in my E-mail!!!
STU

Brunswick, GA

#43 Mar 31, 2011
Today's headline in Brunswick news: http://www.impeachjudgewilliams.com/bwknews-3...
STU

Brunswick, GA

#44 Mar 31, 2011
Brunswick News finally printed something on this today,but as usual small town corruption had to put its spin on things. She received death threats, likely from her own camp to discredit those trying to oust her. The article comes out six days after the national radio broadcast, six days not a word, then this, corruption in Brunswick? You decide. The "news" article: http://www.impeachjudgewilliams.com/bwknews-3...

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2011-03-...
upset

Waverly, GA

#45 Apr 1, 2011
michael sacco sr wrote:
Just curious.Is anyone denying the facts of the cases profiled in the TAL piece?
Judge Williams and others were offered an opportunity to respond PRIOR to the airing of the story.
I know,I know caint trest them LIBERALS!
Unfortunately,I am all too aware of the hazards of drugs,so please don" assume you know me or my history.I just believe there must be a better way to HELP drug offenders than to have this woman as judge,jury,doctor,social worker with NO OVERSIGHT!
By the way. If no one is rebutting the facts as presented and THIS AMERICAN LIFE found these 3 cases,how many more do you think are out there?
When I catch a shoplifter in my store you KNOW it wasn't the first time.Get my drift.
I do not get out much and do not even live in this county but I have heard of dozens of cases like these and worse...It is common knowledge in these parts. Surely, some agency somewhere will investigate for themselves.
richard

Jacksonville, FL

#46 Apr 3, 2011
upset wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not get out much and do not even live in this county but I have heard of dozens of cases like these and worse...It is common knowledge in these parts. Surely, some agency somewhere will investigate for themselves.
I agree, it would be interesting to follow the money trail. I wonder if someone is looking into it? It would need to be investigators from outside the area though.
Sent Packing

Oakland, CA

#49 Apr 23, 2011
One would hope a legitimate lawyer would have a better command of written English. Your syntax is abysmal. Perhaps this is an indication of the standards for practicing law in Georgia; is the bar is set lower there?(Pun intended).
xyz

United States

#50 Apr 27, 2011
does Local Lawyer sound like Jim Stein to anyone else?
moonshine man

Norridgewock, ME

#51 May 4, 2011
xyz wrote:
does Local Lawyer sound like Jim Stein to anyone else?
You should read the Kingsland and St. Marys Forums. Stein posts on those using about 10 or 12 names.
caitlin

Jacksonville, FL

#52 Aug 7, 2011
Stein is sleazy and as a local Republican party head allowed the judge to campaign last year from the Republican party booth at local parades. Since an election for judge is non partisan, what he allowed is specifically against the rules.

Additionally he disallowed the judge's opponent from speaking to the regularly scheduled monthly Republican party meetings during last years election campaign. Let's all pray Stein never obtains public office of any kind or it will be business (corruption) as usual.
Hope

Brunswick, GA

#53 Aug 13, 2011
What the... I been out of the loop.. please can someone inform me what is the Ira .....?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
Domestic violence dentist Dec '14 Cross creek 1
News 10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... (Aug '14) Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
News Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
News Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
News Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web