michael sacco sr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

How long until someone at your paper has the courage to tell the truth about this disgusting excuse for a human. Talk about reinforcing Southern stereotypes.
I'm afraid to fly over Georgia,let alone drive there.
Wake up! She is so full of self-hate and aims it at the poor souls in front of her bench.
YOU"RE OUT OF ORDER! THE WHOLE COUNTY IS OUT OF ORDER!
Shame on all who sit quietly.Someone should grow a pair.
Of course,You won't have the courage to print this!
disgusted

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

The ONLY two local newspapers have failed to report a single word about this NATIONAL radio broadcast.

See for yourself:

http://www.TheBrunswickNews.com/
http://www.TheIslanderOnline.com/
G Amore- AA- Ethiopia

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

I am disgusted by what I heard about this Judge on This American Life. What kind of judge fears to be just? Shame on you, and for those unwilling to do something about her.
michael sacco sr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

disgusted wrote:
The ONLY two local newspapers have failed to report a single word about this NATIONAL radio broadcast.
See for yourself:
http://www.TheBrunswickNews.com/
http://www.TheIslanderOnline.com/
Just as I feared.I guess there are quite a few people out there talking about LIBERALS butting into their little hate-filled world.So sad.
Goodrich

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

This woman is clearly disturbed and needs to be removed from office as soon as possible. How many more lives will she be allowed to disrupt this way? How deep is the corruption in than county any why can't they root it out??
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

It would seem the "good" judge has decided to shut down her site since This American Life has shown a much needed light on her. Looking at the cached page on google I got a "chuckle" seeing "Drug Court--Changing Lives". She should be thrown in jail and give her one her "indefinite" sentences. Short of that, I hope there's a hungry lawyer rounding up her victims for a class action suit against the county.
Another Whopper

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Doug

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Just sent an e-mail to Judge Williams and followed-up with a fax to Georgia's Judicial Qualifications Commission.
Dear Judge Williams,
I was shocked by Ira Glass' report on your conduct and track record.
I hope that you can bring yourself to pony-up and answer some of the accusations that his report raises.
Your two local newspapers would be a good place to start.
Shame on you if half of this is true. I thought drugs could ruin lives, it appears your drug court can equally earn the repuation.
Sincerely,
Doug Mueller
Arlington, VA
Steve Pocock

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

We are a democratic nation, responsible for the officials we ourselves elect. The NPR light on the issue is as much an idictment of the people who elected her as it is of her. Time to wake up and smell the stench in the air and vote her out of office, or the next time, YOU may be her victim!

Since: Jan 10

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I listened to the broadcast and my concern is that it did appear to be slanted. There is no getting around the fact that the producer/reporter was contacted by people here who have an agenda to remove Judge Williams from office. As their website states, this is a corrobative effort to impeach Judge Williams and this dates back to the "jail" debacle because she wasn't on the "right" side.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Not In My Backyard wrote:
I listened to the broadcast and my concern is that it did appear to be slanted. There is no getting around the fact that the producer/reporter was contacted by people here who have an agenda to remove Judge Williams from office. As their website states, this is a corrobative effort to impeach Judge Williams and this dates back to the "jail" debacle because she wasn't on the "right" side.
If there were ever an actual "open debate" on any of these topics, we wouldn't be in this situation. The jail debacle ended because it went to federal court and the county commissioners who were in cahoots with Judge Williams were run out of office. As Ira Glass reported, he tried repeatedly to have a conversation with Juge Williams and the Drug Court staff, but they stonewalled him. That is what seems to happen when anyone challenges what the "powers that be" are doing. You can see it in complete lack of coverage of this broadcast in the local news media. Are they slanted when they do not even report this? You have to ask that question.
Patricia Smithe

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

She was asked to be interviewed and refused.
Mona

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

I think it is quite interesting that there hasn't been any national news coverage about Ira's report. It makes me sick. Every news station will quickly report on injustice and inhumanity in other countries, yet no one dares to challenge it in our country, Are peole that scared of conservatives with power and money? Makes you wonder how "good" these people are, if they can create so much fear.......I'm just appalled........
Patricia Smithe

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

The website that produced this article is not associated with any wesite associated with the "Impeach Judge Williams". However, what they produced the mission to impeach her.
tiger

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

The fact is Judge Williams did all of this to herself. She proably thought she would never be questioned or caught in her misconduct and lies. Ira Glass really wanted to interview the judge. The judge refused so she must have been concerned about the outcome. Court is held each day in America to supposedly get to the truth. The truth has been surpressed in this five county area for too long. ENOUGH BS!
Local Lawyer

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Doug wrote:
Just sent an e-mail to Judge Williams and followed-up with a fax to Georgia's Judicial Qualifications Commission.
Dear Judge Williams,
I was shocked by Ira Glass' report on your conduct and track record.
I hope that you can bring yourself to pony-up and answer some of the accusations that his report raises.
Your two local newspapers would be a good place to start.
Shame on you if half of this is true. I thought drugs could ruin lives, it appears your drug court can equally earn the repuation.
Sincerely,
Doug Mueller
Arlington, VA
Mr. Mueller:

Am I to understand you heard the Ira Glass Story and called the JQC. Who does that? What reality do you live in? What would you tell the JQC?..."I'm Doug Mueller from Arlington, VA, and I am personally offended by the conduct of a Judge whom I have never met nor witnessed in Court".

Why don't you get on a plane and fly down to Brunswick and watch Drug Court. Talk to the graduates, the participants, and most importantly, the participants families before making such a blanket condemnation.

Oh wait, that would make sense. It is much easier to call the JQC and post on topix and speak of things you know nothing about.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Perhaps a journalist was one sided, or biased...gosh, that never happens does it.
Local Lawyer

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

michael sacco sr wrote:
How long until someone at your paper has the courage to tell the truth about this disgusting excuse for a human. Talk about reinforcing Southern stereotypes.
I'm afraid to fly over Georgia,let alone drive there.
Wake up! She is so full of self-hate and aims it at the poor souls in front of her bench.
YOU"RE OUT OF ORDER! THE WHOLE COUNTY IS OUT OF ORDER!
Shame on all who sit quietly.Someone should grow a pair.
Of course,You won't have the courage to print this!
Michael:

You seem very bitter and angry. I am sorry you are afraid to drive through or fly over Georgia, it is a beautiful state with a rich history. I am curious as to how you reached these opinions of Judge Williams. Have you ever watched her drug court..or been to a drug court graduation ceremony...or talked to the families of the participants? Oh wait, that's right, you heard the Ira Glass thing so now you know.

I mean everyone is entitled to their opinions. You are certainly entitled to yours. It just seems a shame to speak so harshly on a subject that you really know very little about.

By the way, we didn't sit quietly by in Glynn County, we voted for Judge Williams. We like her. But hey, as much as I would love to keep writing, I have to get in my pickup truck and run to the store and get some more chewing tobacco.
STU

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Okay LL let talk, I live here,born close by-been before your fav judge several times (2 cases both civil) and I can tell you unequivocally she is unfit to be a judge. The second case is not even finished, so to say the things i've said today last week would probably got me killed or thrown in jail but now THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING and she's going down.She is profane,power-mad,crass,and has a Messiah complex. She bought the last election and had a full page add with 200 lawyers sign to back her in her re-election... no intimidation there or at least conflict of interest.Most people in this city have never been before her and only know what they read in our blatantly corrupt newspaper.I'll probably lose my civil case, probably get served with slander charges, but she has GOT TO GO... When I calm down I'll tell you how I really feel..LOL
STU

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Georgia is a very beautiful state, wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but it has a big black eye right now and I'm trying to help others heal it.A creature like Judge Amanda Williams is not created in a void, the “fearful lawyers” I honestly don’t think are fearful at all, its just standard operating practice in Brunswick and they all work with her and close ranks when she is threatened. We also have a local newspaper here that has never reported anything negative about her. Ira speaks in his broadcast of how he was stonewalled by the local sheriff dept. It takes a villiage to create the corruption that is Brunswick Ga.(I took this from previous post I made elsewhere)
STU

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

LL u wanna analyze me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glynn County Discussions

Search the Glynn County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... Jun '14 Help 1
Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... May '14 you darn 2
Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
Search efforts continue on Mackay River Mar '14 tgp 1
katie collins and genoa reed Mar '14 Agaisntabuse 1
Brunswick man fatally shot in target practice a... Mar '14 bored 2
Bracie Mangram (May '07) Feb '14 Braja 7
•••
•••