Final Ga. child slaying suspect facing trial

Feb 15, 2011 Full story: Augusta Chronicle

Peggy Edenfield will be the next - and possibly last - member of her family to stand trial in the sexual abuse slaying of 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.

Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I hope someone teaches her a lesson in prison. This woman should never have been given a plea bargain. Any woman that can sit and materbate while watching her husband and son rape and murder a child deserves the death penalty right along with them.
Brown

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2011
I agree

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2011
I am me-deal with it wrote:
I hope someone teaches her a lesson in prison. This woman should never have been given a plea bargain. Any woman that can sit and **materbate while watching her husband and son rape and murder a child deserves the death penalty right along with them.
Sorry
**masterbate**
My typing skills are not always the best.
I cannot wait dor this woman to go to trial. As far as her son being "incompetent" to stand trial is bogus....He killed Christopher because he knew Chrisopher would tell what happened to him and he did not want to go to prison. THat tells me he is competent to stand trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic violence dentist Dec '14 Cross creek 1
10-year-old girl injured in St. Simons Island h... Aug '14 I Hate Syracuse 1
katie collins and genoa reed (Mar '14) Jul '14 Carla miller 2
Case In PointTHE F.T.C. Challenges Hydrogen Kit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Help 1
Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer, challenger Na... (May '14) May '14 you darn 2
Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Mar '14 London 18
Search efforts continue on Mackay River (Mar '14) Mar '14 tgp 1
More from around the web