Gun incident prompts citizen's warrant against Gloucester endodontist

Aug 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

A Gloucester endodontist who is a member of a county committee was arrested Monday night after he allegedly pointed a gun at a man sitting on a porch.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words. But then, anytime I can point out to other readers just how twisted bill is, I sleep well at night. And lately, I've sleeping like a baby.*L*
I am glad you have been sleeping so well the only real good sleep I had was the nite he went to jail , however it is very comforting to know there are others out there who understand and know what evil he has spun. what I don't understand is, if this had of been me doing all the dirty underhanded things he has done I would of been under the jail.wtf!
Think about it

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

alisa wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you have been sleeping so well the only real good sleep I had was the nite he went to jail , however it is very comforting to know there are others out there who understand and know what evil he has spun. what I don't understand is, if this had of been me doing all the dirty underhanded things he has done I would of been under the jail.wtf!
Well, while bill likes to make others believe he is "well connected" politically, I have it on good authority that his main idol, Ressler, thinks he's an idiot.*L* But I think the county as a whole is beginning to understand this guy is just nuts and the only way they will get him mind his own business is to play hardball with him.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, while bill likes to make others believe he is "well connected" politically, I have it on good authority that his main idol, Ressler, thinks he's an idiot.*L* But I think the county as a whole is beginning to understand this guy is just nuts and the only way they will get him mind his own business is to play hardball with him.
If that is what it takes I am all for it, I had heard that he and Ressler were tight and that he could get anything threw he wanted but I figured that was just more of his "Bragging Billy" syndrome. Glad to know she thinks he's an idiot too.
I Wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

I wonder why the County turned their head during his demolition of all the old warehouses. Where was DEQ when he filled the large natural gully with
debris. I wonder how trash can be brought on his property to be sorted for cash without proper permits or notice. I wonder if "Pistol Bill" packs his sidearm when he influences our elected offical and walks over the rights of others. I wonder if you moved the spare car in your yard cause the little Guy is taking names and numbers. I wonder if it's time to call "Americ's Most Wanted".
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

I Wonder wrote:
I wonder why the County turned their head during his demolition of all the old warehouses. Where was DEQ when he filled the large natural gully with
debris. I wonder how trash can be brought on his property to be sorted for cash without proper permits or notice. I wonder if "Pistol Bill" packs his sidearm when he influences our elected offical and walks over the rights of others. I wonder if you moved the spare car in your yard cause the little Guy is taking names and numbers. I wonder if it's time to call "Americ's Most Wanted".
I wonder all these things as well, I have been asking for help for over two years maybe now all these higher ups will finally pay attention! Call"Americas most wanted" I am sure they have a place for him!
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have all distanced themselves from him. He is the "laughing stock" of the county now and has bragged many times that he NEVER leaves home without his concealed weapon. Hopefully the people that have been threatened by him will be in court to testify. Obviously, this was not a one time thing and he needs to be dealt with,once and for all!
You are right on all acounts, I have no problems with guns I am actually a good shot but my targets aren't the same as his. I do not feel so insecure that i carry my weapon were ever I goand I do not feel I need to lust after the BOS to get things my way, it is a sad state of affairs when you need to control everyone and everything and when you don't get your way you have a temper tantrum. Call him little bill, little hitler or just plain jerk, they all fir!
Think about it

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

I Wonder wrote:
Unless the county was informed of the demolition, they may have not known about it. Call Community Development and ask them. As for DEQ, it's a state agency which has to be informed if there is illegal dumping. So again, put the call it. Many times people assume the county knows what is going on, but in reality, they don't unless someone calls them.
Think about it

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

alisa wrote:
<quoted text>If that is what it takes I am all for it, I had heard that he and Ressler were tight and that he could get anything threw he wanted but I figured that was just more of his "Bragging Billy" syndrome. Glad to know she thinks he's an idiot too.
Ressler is just as big an idiot as bill, but she isn't as stupid as he is. She realized early on bill was trouble. She lead the charge on bill's desire to change the hunting laws, but when the local hunters got wind of it, she changed her mind quickly and has tried to distance herself from bill ever since.
Think about it

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to any of the people that were on that "Hunting Committee". Those people are still laughing at him. Crazy, was the word that one of them members used, to describe him.
And it was an accurate description of bill. The thing I didn't like about this take on the hunting ordinance changes was they were self serving. And I always question anyone who is working towards change when that change benefits them more than the community at whole.
Don-in-Gloc

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

Based on all these allegations against Doc D, if they are all true, why hasn't the Sheriff Dept been called in to address these violations of law? If they have, how was it resolved for all previous complaints, save for this last one? We still need to keep this playing field level, regardless of the subject matter. JMO
Sheriff Watch

Louisa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

You think Gentry is going to bother Bill? Not in a million years. They are like brothers. Two of a kind.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Sheriff Watch wrote:
You think Gentry is going to bother Bill? Not in a million years. They are like brothers. Two of a kind.
I really hope this is not true, for the communitys sake as well as for Gentrys. If he sits back and nothing changes then he will be responsible for what happens in the furture as well as Dodson. The people of this neighborhood are counting on Gentry to support them,where else can they turn for help?how can he ingore this he knows the history here, what things were like before he moved here and the hell they have been since. If you have a neighborhood that has been guite calm and peaceful for over forty years and all of a sudden all hell is breaking loose and one man is causing it how can he not do right by the over one hundered other families?
Think about it

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

For those who are going to court, I don't believe you can just stand up and make statements. The commonwealth attorney's office may be handling this, unless, being a minor charge, the plaintiff and Dr. will be facing each other. The man bringing the charges will then need to ask the Judge of he can bring up others who have information relative to the case. Either way, you need to get your ducks in a row if you want action.

Having said that, I suspect the Sept. 1 court date is more of a hearing, which will determine if the case goes to trial. Anyone can call the Clerk's office to ask what the case is about.

I can't say it enough. CALL the offices and ask. If you want justice, you're going to have to work for it. Remember, as much as the people want bill convicted, he IS innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. And the justice system doesn't go looking for people to testify in these types of cases. People must come forward.

And if that happens, maybe there will be enough evidence for the Sheriff's office to open an investigation.
GloLaw

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

The hearing Sept 1 will only be an arraignment, deciding if the defendant understands the charges. Possibly a trial date will be set. Nothing more will happen. If the defendant's lawyer concedes the charges before Sept 1, then the arraignment may not even occur. It will then be up to the CA to decide if they wish to prosecute. The decision to prosecute will probably follow a writ to dismiss from the defense and request for disclosure. After disclosure, the defense will challenge the evidence in a closed meeting with the CA. If the CA doubts the evidence (validity of Mr. Condrey's testimony), or does not feel there is sufficient evidence, he will drop the charges. He will proceed only if he believes he can win the case, not whether he believes in the defendant's guilt. Your presence in court will only support the case if the CA reviews your evidence first.
Trace It

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Think about it wrote:
For those who are going to court, I don't believe you can just stand up and make statements. The commonwealth attorney's office may be handling this, unless, being a minor charge, the plaintiff and Dr. will be facing each other. The man bringing the charges will then need to ask the Judge of he can bring up others who have information relative to the case. Either way, you need to get your ducks in a row if you want action.
Having said that, I suspect the Sept. 1 court date is more of a hearing, which will determine if the case goes to trial. Anyone can call the Clerk's office to ask what the case is about.
I can't say it enough. CALL the offices and ask. If you want justice, you're going to have to work for it. Remember, as much as the people want bill convicted, he IS innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. And the justice system doesn't go looking for people to testify in these types of cases. People must come forward.
And if that happens, maybe there will be enough evidence for the Sheriff's office to open an investigation.
Good advice. I'd like to add something, since I've experienced pressing charges on a class 1 misdemeanor (the CA prosecuted) in a "she said-he said", and that is that when the good people of Claybank see something that disturbs the neighborhood, gun shots late at night, indecent exposure, foot traps on dogs, they call the sherrif's office and make a complaint. Even if nothing is done at that time at least there is a record when something does go to court. Having a record of incidents helps.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

thank you both for your good advise, as this is unlike anything we have ever experianced before we need all the help we can get.
CBXOG

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Dr. D has 2 game cameras out, one points directly at a public boat landing. And the other points to a neighbors private property. The neighbors were quick on their feet and hung a tarp directly in front of Dr. D's camrea. They did not hang this tarp to hide anything, they hung this tarp because his camrea is an invasion of privacy! None of his surrounding neighbors have any camreas pointed at him, so why is he invading others privacy? To be an a**hole and antagonize, you see the family who the camrea is pointed at happens to be Mr. Condrey's inlaws! Tell me that Dr. D is not going out on a limb this time, he knows that he is guilty, and he knows that he has absolutely no dirt on the good people of Clay Bank. SO he is reaching and trying underhanded and dirty tricks like pointing cameras at neighbors property. Let it be know that the only people in Clay Bank who are trying to intimadate anyone are Dr. D and his heffer as they putt along on their gay yellow 4 wheeler staring down neighbors as they pass. I could possibly understand if the cameras were pointed at let's say THE GATE to HIS property, but Dr. D just wants to spy on people these cameras were not installed for his "safety" they were installed to be nosey and spy. I like the tarp that is hanging in front of his camera. Lmao I bet those are some real nice pics.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

some of the info i have been able to gather is that before he was a dentist he tried to be a rocket sicentist,shame the could't send him to the moon, then he would of really been "far far away"

'far far away

'
CBXOG

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Go for it Billy
Think about it

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

It would be interesting to know why he moved to our fine county. Well, at least its beginning to recover. Once we get the next election behind us, we should have a BOS which answers to the people and not special interests.

But as for why bill moved from Suffolk, I'd be willing to guess he wore out his welcome there. He took advantage of the plunging real estate prices and found Gloucester (our misfortune).

How about it Matt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••