Gun incident prompts citizen's warrant against Gloucester endodontist

Aug 24, 2010 Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press 134

A Gloucester endodontist who is a member of a county committee was arrested Monday night after he allegedly pointed a gun at a man sitting on a porch.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jacobs Pillar

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Well now.....I am not speachless, I am not shocked, but I should have made a heavy bet on this one.
Ad hoc..lol..Certainly Cym KNEW the Gun Laws, and most certainly he should reap what he has sowed on his sleeve.
Way to go Cym, dumb***
Jacobs Pillar

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2010
More item; A Member of the County Committee, does he stay or does he GO?

Sounding alot like his buddies he fought so hard for, BOS specifically, bragging his rights on suing the County , lest we forget Woodard; Cym wanting to bail him out with the tons of money he has or has not.
claybankgal

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Aug 24, 2010
glad he finally recieved what he deserves!
CBXOG

Hayes, VA

#5 Aug 24, 2010
Hey CYM does your wife know that you went around telling everyone you had sent her to a fat farm? I believe your words were " a little junk in the trunk is one thing, but the schoolbus was starting to sag." Looks like she could use another couple trips. I'm just saying ya know? Hahaha lmao dude just leave, you know it's the best thing you can do for anybody including yourself.
CBXOG

Hayes, VA

#6 Aug 25, 2010
Who in their right mind would let this freak get close enough to them to work on teeth.
know

Gloucester, VA

#7 Aug 25, 2010
No money in the settlement; just requested appraisal--$225K.
Clothes and no gun works magic.
Huge cost to take asbestos out of silos, etc.
alisa

Hayes, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2010
please everyone in Gloucester beware, this man is a luntic this aresst was a long time coming,he has done awful things to the people and animals in his neighborhood, he is a threat to society. He carrys his gun with him where ever he goes perhaps it helps to make up for what he lacks in other areas! He shoots at anything in his path and thinks he is above the law. please keep your children and animals away from the Claybank, what was once a quiet peacefull neighborhood has been distroyed by he and his wife. The best answer would be to send their miserable naked butts somewhere like a long term treatment facility maybe waste management has a spot for them or the sewage treatment plant!
IHATEBILL

Hayes, VA

#9 Aug 25, 2010
Ok people let's keep commenting on this to keep it from getting bumped
MrPickle

Gloucester, VA

#10 Aug 25, 2010
He is above the law! otherwise he would be in jail or @ easternstate where he belongs! Why must the DOC be allowed to roam free while our loved ones must be locked up in their homes? maybe in fear of a stray bullet to take their life at any moment? Oh yea! thats what he wants! for all of his neighbors to live in fear and stay inside so he and his wife can prance around naked!!
Think about it

Smithfield, VA

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Prance around naked? Now that's a scary thought.
alisa

Hayes, VA

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Talk about scary you should see them making out on there dock naked! Yuck!!! they made sure to clear the property from the road to their house so if you go down the road you can't miss it. I have no problem with nudity (time and place for everything) but I really don't want to explain to small children why Adam and Eve are still alive and kicking!
Think about it

Smithfield, VA

#15 Aug 25, 2010
alisa wrote:
Talk about scary you should see them making out on there dock naked! Yuck!!! they made sure to clear the property from the road to their house so if you go down the road you can't miss it. I have no problem with nudity (time and place for everything) but I really don't want to explain to small children why Adam and Eve are still alive and kicking!
Well, I don't care if it is their property, being naked, in full view of neighbors is just wrong. And with bill, it's double yuck!!! The guy is just plain nuts
TaDow

Gloucester, VA

#16 Aug 26, 2010
What about the permits? The county must have permits for everything!
alisa

Hayes, VA

#17 Aug 26, 2010
they had very few permits for what they were doing
Think about it

Upper Marlboro, MD

#18 Aug 26, 2010
Permits? For being an idiot and trouble maker? I'm sure bill has the inside of his house papered with them. It would take a lot of permits to be a crazy as he is.
alisa

Hayes, VA

#19 Aug 26, 2010
Think about it wrote:
Permits? For being an idiot and trouble maker? I'm sure bill has the inside of his house papered with them. It would take a lot of permits to be a crazy as he is.
You get the prize tonight that's the best one yet! Oh and I am sure since he expects "Special" treatment they are all "special" permits!! I like the way you think.
WHY

Gloucester, VA

#20 Aug 26, 2010
you mean there really is a guy named bill I thought think about was just making it up
CBXOG

Hayes, VA

#21 Aug 26, 2010
WHY wrote:
you mean there really is a guy named bill I thought think about was just making it up
Hey bill how ya doin you piece of garbage?
Think about it

Washington, DC

#23 Aug 27, 2010
WHY wrote:
I've tried to tell you not to think. You're no good at it. It's easier for you just to make stuff up.
Think about it

Washington, DC

#24 Aug 27, 2010
alisa wrote:
<quoted text>You get the prize tonight that's the best one yet! Oh and I am sure since he expects "Special" treatment they are all "special" permits!! I like the way you think.
Thank you for your kind words. But then, anytime I can point out to other readers just how twisted bill is, I sleep well at night. And lately, I've sleeping like a baby.*L*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Hicks issues apology to supervisors to sett... (Aug '11) Jul '14 meh 305
Mother who kept daughter in cage now charged wi... Jun '14 Meh 2
Jailed Iraq veteran turns to governor for help Apr '14 Tom 1
Gloucester man injured, hospitalized after brea... Apr '14 Tom 1
Gloucester wins grant for cigarette problem at ... (Jul '13) Feb '14 DUH IM missnoname 70
Sentencing for Gloucester rapist delayed (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tom 1
Note 'confessing' to James City homicide found ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sam 1
•••

Gloucester County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••