Investment Club

Gloucester, VA

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Looking to start a stock market investment club in Gloucester. This is my first time organizing a club, so i'm hoping we can keep our own money, and come to the meetings to share information only on our investments, our analysis, etc......if you're interested, send an email to [email protected], unless you know of a club that already exists here.
Think about it

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Newbie? While hiding their ISP. And maybe you'll have better luck organizing this type of club rather then the revising of the hunting laws in Gloucester. Right bill?

Gloucester, VA

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Think about it wrote:
Newbie? While hiding their ISP. And maybe you'll have better luck organizing this type of club rather then the revising of the hunting laws in Gloucester. Right bill?
Excuse me? Are you from Gloucester? Your ISP is from Baltimore. I might understand such words from someone from Baltimore, but not from Gloucester. You are a very rude person.
Think about it

Clarksville, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Newbie wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me? Are you from Gloucester? Your ISP is from Baltimore. I might understand such words from someone from Baltimore, but not from Gloucester. You are a very rude person.
And you're not fooling anyone, billybob.
Quotables

Caret, VA

#5 Sep 29, 2009
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Cym

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Sep 29, 2009
Think about it wrote:
I see why you have trouble making friends. You can't be nice to the new people. Sad.
Think about it

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2009
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>I see why you have trouble making friends. You can't be nice to the new people. Sad.
I tried being nice to you, but you resorted to nasty name calling when I didn't agree with your stance. And if you're the type of friend out there, then I don't need you.

Gloucester, VA

#8 Oct 7, 2009
Hip, Hip, Horay! I found a group through 'We Seed' online!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The first 100 days in LGBT rights Jul 13 meh plus 3
News Justice Department Honors Gavin Grimm Despite F... Jul 13 meh plus 1
News Crime 22 mins ago 11:57 a.m.8 arrested, 1 at la... Jun '17 Heroinkills 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
News Man sentenced to 5 years for soliciting Glouces... Feb '17 meh plus 1
News 4 juvenile suspects identified in vandalized Ch... (Dec '16) Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Trump and Transgender Student Rights - An Early... (Nov '16) Nov '16 meh plus 1
More from around the web