Town meeting to be held Monday

Town meeting to be held Monday

There are 9 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Town meeting to be held Monday. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Gloucester Point Magisterial District Board of Supervisor representative Bobby Crewe will hold a town meeting at 7 p.m. Monday at Abingdon Elementary School, 7087 Powhatan Drive, Hayes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Think about it

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2009
I wonder if anyone will ask Crewe about the payment for the attorney's fees.
Should have said that

Hayes, VA

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Think about it wrote:
I wonder if anyone will ask Crewe about the payment for the attorney's fees.
Who is Crewe? Is he the one who is following up on Cross Overs on Rte 17 improvements and Gloucester Point sewerage connections that Adams introduced to the previous board(s)?
Juju

Gloucester, VA

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Sabo, an idiot, and me. Amazing. I need better company.
Think about it

Suffolk, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Should have said that wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Crewe? Is he the one who is following up on Cross Overs on Rte 17 improvements and Gloucester Point sewerage connections that Adams introduced to the previous board(s)?
Yes, he's one and the same. He's taking all of John Adams work and using it for himself. Funny, how he ran on the platform of change, but nothing has much changed down at the point. I guess he felt things were going pretty good at the point once he got elected.

But I still don't see any sewer down at the point. Even though the Utility Advisory Committee had recommended the first sewer be installed down there. I think it was before Adams was out of office. Guess Crewe doesn't have the power he thought. Oh yeah, TA's church must get it first. I forgot about that.
Think about it

Suffolk, VA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Juju wrote:
Sabo, an idiot, and me. Amazing. I need better company.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....."Don't go away mad, bill, just go away."
Cym

Norfolk, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2009
gossip, gossip, gossip, gossip......
you need a life.
Think about it

Hurlock, MD

#7 Nov 11, 2009
Cym wrote:
gossip, gossip, gossip, gossip......
you need a life.
Awww bill, I do have a life. I work, I have a family, a dog, two cars, a house, the American dream. But you, well, you spend a lot of time on here, where as I wait until I get home from work to see what crap you've been spewing.
And uh, check it out. I believe I'm right on the facts. But then, it's easier for you to call it gossip rather then check it out if it's true. So I guess you're the gossip... just like a school girl...*L*
Jojo

Gloucester, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww bill, I do have a life. I work, I have a family, a dog, two cars, a house, the American dream. But you, well, you spend a lot of time on here, where as I wait until I get home from work to see what crap you've been spewing.
And uh, check it out. I believe I'm right on the facts. But then, it's easier for you to call it gossip rather then check it out if it's true. So I guess you're the gossip... just like a school girl...*L*
He really has your goat. Really. I mean really.
Cym

Suffolk, VA

#9 Nov 17, 2009
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww bill, I do have a life. I work, I have a family, a dog, two cars, a house, the American dream. But you, well, you spend a lot of time on here, where as I wait until I get home from work to see what crap you've been spewing.
And uh, check it out. I believe I'm right on the facts. But then, it's easier for you to call it gossip rather then check it out if it's true. So I guess you're the gossip... just like a school girl...*L*
Gossip, Gossip, Gossip......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 22 mins ago 11:57 a.m.8 arrested, 1 at la... (Mar '17) Jan 3 jh12va 3
News The first 100 days in LGBT rights (Apr '17) Jul '17 meh plus 3
News Justice Department Honors Gavin Grimm Despite F... (Jul '17) Jul '17 meh plus 1
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
News Man sentenced to 5 years for soliciting Glouces... (Feb '17) Feb '17 meh plus 1
News 4 juvenile suspects identified in vandalized Ch... (Dec '16) Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Trump and Transgender Student Rights - An Early... (Nov '16) Nov '16 meh plus 1
More from around the web