Gloucester supes still living in La-L...

Gloucester supes still living in La-La-Land

There are 37 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Gloucester supes still living in La-La-Land. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

If I were accused of a crime, I'd hire a defense attorney. If he were vigorous in my defense and I were acquitted, or if he managed to get the charges thrown out, I wouldn't have to pay him a dime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disenchanting Discourse

Fresno, CA

#32 Jun 4, 2009

One would actually think of you as malicious in nature by your continued tone. Why would any given soul on this planet with hold the truth this LONG? I believe the truth has been told by lacking responses to your actions and letters, so if TA does have truth, and has with held this LONG, she is packing those hours onto Troy's tab.

The illness continues meanie.
Astounding

United States

#33 Jun 4, 2009
Sabo Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we can see what kind of training and personal development Mat has gained from is time away...as he reports for the Daily Mess..Maybe he can pick up on where he was reporting on George Woodhouse, this time telling the TRUTH and by getting the real facts....
tell us the facts Bill or whoever the heck you are. we are ALL waiting for the facts.
Did everyone hear that Ms Garrette pulled out of the Nov. race against Ms. Theberge. Hmmmm....now, I wonder what prompted that decision?
granny

King William, VA

#34 Jun 5, 2009
dragonfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny, isn't their present queen is MR? unless you mean that TA is ALWAYS their queen, being in the Chair or not, But as far as MR goes, we have another 2 unbearable years with that woman. the only good thing is she will be out of the "Chair" in 7 months. She seems to have a time running a decent meeting. I know people have to learn, but she's been on the board for how many years? I guess it will be Woodard in the Chair next year. Now THAT should be fun to watch.
MR playing the role of madam chair is just a formality. The queen is still in control of the puppets. It is humorous now, but when the pastorvisor's turn comes around, it may just be too painful to watch those meetings. I reccomend holding onto the remote with thumb poised over the mute button.

I am curious, will us peons be required to call him Pastor Chair at that point, and does anyone know if a stifen is included?
dragonfly

Chaptico, MD

#36 Jun 5, 2009
granny wrote:
<quoted text>
MR playing the role of madam chair is just a formality. The queen is still in control of the puppets. It is humorous now, but when the pastorvisor's turn comes around, it may just be too painful to watch those meetings. I reccomend holding onto the remote with thumb poised over the mute button.
I am curious, will us peons be required to call him Pastor Chair at that point, and does anyone know if a stifen is included?
Oh Granny, there you go again with the "stifen". It gives me a laugh (-;
Holly Hills

United States

#37 Jun 5, 2009
Granny is right, listen to wisdom speaking.
Hummmm

United States

#38 Jun 5, 2009
Astounding wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us the facts Bill or whoever the heck you are. we are ALL waiting for the facts.
Did everyone hear that Ms Garrette pulled out of the Nov. race against Ms. Theberge. Hmmmm....now, I wonder what prompted that decision?
Is it true that her employer threatened to fire her if she ran?
CYM

Norfolk, VA

#40 Jun 5, 2009
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
We keep hearing about the 'facts not having been reported.' Why in the hell doesn't someone tell us the facts?
Those of us that have the facts wish that you who don't, would get off your fat asses and do something more than sit online and gossip....get out of the house and ask....have you thought of that before?
Holly Hills

United States

#41 Jun 5, 2009

THEN TELL US THE FACTS YOU keep ragging on.
The truth of the matter is I have heard that sameo
sameo for a year now and I hesitate to say this,but IF IF there is anything other than what has been spoken, handed down in courts recently regarding conflicting interests, TELL US NOW and stop your foul language.

Do YOU understand what a mess this is DUE to YOUR FACTS? No, I don't think you do CYM/Bill.

TELL US TODAY,there is no gag order right, nope.
Why would this current 4 with hold TRUTH, while racking up lawyer fees they can not afford?
Hummmm

United States

#42 Jun 5, 2009
CYM wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us that have the facts wish that you who don't, would get off your fat asses and do something more than sit online and gossip....get out of the house and ask....have you thought of that before?
I have, I did, and I do! That is why I know what went on at the Courthouse, GHS, County Admin building....and IF you have all the facts, why to don't you PUBLISH your facts ....instead of calling people, whom you do not know, names? Not your opinion, facts, real facts! Come on, let's hear those facts!

Furthermore, I work and I workout everyday!
Think about it

Gum Spring, VA

#44 Jun 5, 2009
CYM wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us that have the facts wish that you who don't, would get off your fat asses and do something more than sit online and gossip....get out of the house and ask....have you thought of that before?
Well, billy boy, give us the facts. I've been asking for your so called facts for months. And when I say facts, I mean, SUBSTANTIATED FACTS.
Think about it

Gum Spring, VA

#45 Jun 5, 2009
Captain Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Teresa works out everyday as well. How else could she get those thighs looking so tight!
The only part of her body she works out is her mouth.

Strongest jaw muscles in the county.
Cym

Gloucester, VA

#46 Jun 7, 2009
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, billy boy, give us the facts. I've been asking for your so called facts for months. And when I say facts, I mean, SUBSTANTIATED FACTS.
See what i'm talking about? You just can't get out of the house and do your own legwork.......gotta ask someone else to do it......sad
Think about it

Albany, OR

#47 Jun 7, 2009
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>See what i'm talking about? You just can't get out of the house and do your own legwork.......gotta ask someone else to do it......sad
Hey, you've accused me of manufacturing your stance. I'm just asking for facts for facts. I have done my leg work. I read, watch and listen (a foreign concept to you) to all parties before I take a position. Unlike you who feel this group is doing good.

How, how's the hunting rule changes going? I hear it ain't going too well...*L*
Cym

Gloucester, VA

#48 Jun 7, 2009
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you've accused me of manufacturing your stance. I'm just asking for facts for facts. I have done my leg work. I read, watch and listen (a foreign concept to you) to all parties before I take a position. Unlike you who feel this group is doing good.
How, how's the hunting rule changes going? I hear it ain't going too well...*L*
What a liar....you don't listen, you don't do research,.......etc.etc.etc.et c.
Think about it

Albany, OR

#50 Jun 7, 2009
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>What a liar....you don't listen, you don't do research,.......etc.etc.etc.et c.
Well, at least my research is accurate, not flawed like yours...*L*

Name calling again. The position of someone who can't support their position.

If your hunting ordinance change is moving forward, why not report to the Board?*L*
Gaelic Sookie

United States

#51 Jun 7, 2009
Ad hoc....lol I KNOW TAI is right on the mark billyboy. "See what I mean", you need to be spanked for your illogical reasoning AND withholding ANY truths.

There is NO GAG order in place is there....Now, TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW OR BE HELD HOSTAGE to the people you are TRYING to pound.lol

Impossible to do bill,huh, when wisdom speaks listen, when you have nothing to say e.g. meaningless language, shut up.

The truths are beyond your logic, time frame huh bill? Is that WHY you can't speak of it or told to shut up? I am willing to bet $50.00, he was told to shut up BIG TIME! Go make some crapchino bill. Suck it up well.
Gaelic Sookie

United States

#52 Jun 7, 2009
phoebus NOT is very accusatory. Expect nothing of substance from this soul. Right cymbill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The first 100 days in LGBT rights Jul '17 meh plus 3
News Justice Department Honors Gavin Grimm Despite F... Jul '17 meh plus 1
News Crime 22 mins ago 11:57 a.m.8 arrested, 1 at la... Jun '17 Heroinkills 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
News Man sentenced to 5 years for soliciting Glouces... (Feb '17) Feb '17 meh plus 1
News 4 juvenile suspects identified in vandalized Ch... (Dec '16) Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Trump and Transgender Student Rights - An Early... (Nov '16) Nov '16 meh plus 1
More from around the web