Gloucester supes still living in La-La-Land

If I were accused of a crime, I'd hire a defense attorney. If he were vigorous in my defense and I were acquitted, or if he managed to get the charges thrown out, I wouldn't have to pay him a dime. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
granny

Irvington, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Thank you, Tamara. You got it right once again. This sentence says it all about the foul four:

"But Supervisors Teresa Altemus, Michelle Ressler, Bobby Crewe and Gregory Woodard have already shown their judgment is massively impaired when it comes to conflict of interest. Or pretty much anything to do with ethical governance."

The unmitigated gall of this mafia to expect their constituents to pay their legal fees is as low as an elected official can go. And I voted for 2 of them.

VOTE THEM OUT!!
Pete

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2009
Just Me wrote:
Matt Sabo will back, working for the Daily Press on Monday morning.
That's great news! Welcome back Matt!!!

And, thank you Tamara for telling it like it is!
Bob

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2009
Soooo...Those of us who are responsible taxpayers are being required to help bailout corrupt corporate america at a national level, as well as people that bought to much house for the money they had, and knew it. Now our own county sups. want us to bail them out? I DON'T THINK SO! In reality, we have very little control over what happens in Washington, but here in our county we have a great deal of power. We need to wield that power in November and show these idiots who the real bosses are. Just my 2 pennies..
G-Man

Hillsborough, NC

#8 Jun 3, 2009
Every time Tamara writes her twist she alienates a few more. If she keeps up her negative spin we may all be suprised at the November results. And don't think the few loudmouths who regularly post here are any kind of majority.
Justice in Gloucester

Fontana, CA

#9 Jun 3, 2009
G-Man wrote:
Every time Tamara writes her twist she alienates a few more. If she keeps up her negative spin we may all be suprised at the November results. And don't think the few loudmouths who regularly post here are any kind of majority.
Well Bill I hate to disappoint you but you as usual are dead wrong and your defense of the indefensable shows just how out of the mainstream you are.

You should go on back to trying to screw the hunters in Gloucester with the committee that TA put you on as payment for helping her.
Referendum

Colonial Beach, VA

#10 Jun 3, 2009
G-Man wrote:
And don't think the few loudmouths who regularly post here are any kind of majority.
And I won't think the same thing of your loudness either. ok :)

I like Tamara's idea. Let voters decide in November who should pay. That would settle it and solve the BOS4's conflict of interest in a simple way.
Cpt Spam

Hampton, VA

#12 Jun 3, 2009
spam alert #11
G-Man

Hillsborough, NC

#13 Jun 3, 2009
Justice in Gloucester wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bill I hate to disappoint you but you as usual are dead wrong and your defense of the indefensable shows just how out of the mainstream you are.
You should go on back to trying to screw the hunters in Gloucester with the committee that TA put you on as payment for helping her.
Bill who?? More proof you don't have a clue!!
Hummmm

United States

#14 Jun 3, 2009
It doesn't matter what Tamara writes, G-man because:

No matter which side you take, anyone with an ounce of sense knows these 4 must go on 'down the road' at their next election.
G-Man

Hillsborough, NC

#15 Jun 3, 2009
Hummmm wrote:
It doesn't matter what Tamara writes, G-man because:
No matter which side you take, anyone with an ounce of sense knows these 4 must go on 'down the road' at their next election.
But will they?

Only time will tell.
granny

United States

#17 Jun 3, 2009
Referendum wrote:
<quoted text>
And I won't think the same thing of your loudness either. ok :)
I like Tamara's idea. Let voters decide in November who should pay. That would settle it and solve the BOS4's conflict of interest in a simple way.
YES Tamara's idea is great....I agree with letting the voters decide. But the mafia won't go for it. They have long since forgotten who they are beholden to.
Disenchanting Discourse

West Mclean, VA

#18 Jun 3, 2009
Welcome back Matt come Monday! And thank you TD for saying what we all have known,said or thought.

Wiffle Ball lover:D
Think about it

Louisville, TN

#19 Jun 3, 2009
Well, I just read that TA and Woodard are going to Nashville for NACO's national conference. When we just finished a very tough budget with cuts across the board, very large cuts to schools, and a huge increase in water and sewer rates, these two are traveling to a national conference. This is nothing more than a junket at the county taxpayer's expense. And then G-Man thinks the voters will re-elect TA.

Well, if by some strange twist of fate they do, then we better brace ourselves for the higher costs of government through higher taxes. Spending money on junkets, giving developers more breaks. And let me say this, when the builders want to get their building permit, and has to pay the $8500 water fees, he'll be screaming because he won't have the house finished for another 6 months. So the next move is to allow the builders a break and let them pay it just before he get's his CO. Mark my words. The developer got his break, the builder will be next. And who pays for this? Us taxpayers. AGAIN!!!!
Disenchanting Discourse

West Mclean, VA

#20 Jun 3, 2009
G-Man wrote:
Starting early? It is your opinion only that TD gives a negative spin. TA ETAL COULD TELL IT like it is, but they have not, have they. HUM?

Loudmouths? Seems there have been more loud mouthing, tattling, and unseemingly bad taste on your "side". Explain if you can since you are G-ha-man.
granny

Tappahannock, VA

#23 Jun 4, 2009
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
In November,Altemus will know who she was beholden to.
Yes, come November La La Land will be minus its queen!
dragonfly

Moore, SC

#24 Jun 4, 2009
granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, come November La La Land will be minus its queen!
Granny, isn't their present queen is MR? unless you mean that TA is ALWAYS their queen, being in the Chair or not, But as far as MR goes, we have another 2 unbearable years with that woman. the only good thing is she will be out of the "Chair" in 7 months. She seems to have a time running a decent meeting. I know people have to learn, but she's been on the board for how many years? I guess it will be Woodard in the Chair next year. Now THAT should be fun to watch.
Hummmm

United States

#25 Jun 4, 2009
dragonfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny, isn't their present queen is MR? unless you mean that TA is ALWAYS their queen, being in the Chair or not, But as far as MR goes, we have another 2 unbearable years with that woman. the only good thing is she will be out of the "Chair" in 7 months. She seems to have a time running a decent meeting. I know people have to learn, but she's been on the board for how many years? I guess it will be Woodard in the Chair next year. Now THAT should be fun to watch.
Your last line made me laugh out loud!
What joke that will be.
Sabo Hell

Hampton, VA

#27 Jun 4, 2009
Just Me wrote:
Matt Sabo will back, working for the Daily Press on Monday morning.
Maybe we can see what kind of training and personal development Mat has gained from is time away...as he reports for the Daily Mess..Maybe he can pick up on where he was reporting on George Woodhouse, this time telling the TRUTH and by getting the real facts....
Hummmm

United States

#29 Jun 4, 2009
Sabo Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we can see what kind of training and personal development Mat has gained from is time away...as he reports for the Daily Mess..Maybe he can pick up on where he was reporting on George Woodhouse, this time telling the TRUTH and by getting the real facts....
We keep hearing about the 'facts not having been reported.' Why in the hell doesn't someone tell us the facts?
Think about it

United States

#31 Jun 4, 2009
Captain Love wrote:
<quoted text>
One fact is that Teresa can shake that thing till the house comes down when she's on the dance floor.
As big as it is, if she shakes it, ANY house would come down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Gloucester teen fights to use boys'... Nov 16 meh 1
Banned Words Nov 9 southron_98 1
Fox Mill Center in Gloucester expanding Sep '14 Meh 2
Bob Hicks issues apology to supervisors to sett... (Aug '11) Sep '14 mehtoo 306
Mother who kept daughter in cage now charged wi... Jun '14 Meh 2
Jailed Iraq veteran turns to governor for help (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tom 1
Gloucester man injured, hospitalized after brea... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tom 1

Gloucester County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE