Altemus ousted in Gloucester

Nov 4, 2009 Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press 34

Political newcomer Carter Borden will represent the York District on the Gloucester County Board of Supervisors, unseating incumbent Supervisor Teresa Altemus in a stunningly easy victory.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
granny

Gloucester, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2009
She has reaped what she sowed. Congratulations to Mr. Borden.
Patriots

Charlotte, MI

#2 Nov 4, 2009
granny wrote:
She has reaped what she sowed. Congratulations to Mr. Borden.
GREAT JOB GLOUCESTER.......as IF we had any doubts. Out with the evil doers........The Virginia Patriots have spoken.....and the GOOD Citizens have spoken........GOOD JOB!
Cym

Newport News, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2009
There is no doubt that Mr. Borden is a good candidate for the job. I would have loved to see him run for any other office at any other time. BUT he has stolen our only opportunity in many generations to flex muscle and rub elbows with national politics through NACO. Any ideas on how that can be fixed? Oooops, sorry wrong place to ask.......very few people with a brain on this forum.
Just a Friend

Gloucester, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Poor, poor Cym. He thinks big Federal government influence is the answer to Gloucesters' success and happiness.
Cym

Newport News, VA

#5 Nov 4, 2009
See what i mean?
BuBBa

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2009
Cym wrote:
There is no doubt that Mr. Borden is a good candidate for the job. I would have loved to see him run for any other office at any other time. BUT he has stolen our only opportunity in many generations to flex muscle and rub elbows with national politics through NACO. Any ideas on how that can be fixed? Oooops, sorry wrong place to ask.......very few people with a brain on this forum.
You still don't understand that it's better not to have representation on the national level than to have a flawed representative. TA made her choice with her illegal actions, the lawsuit against the school board which was really a slap at taxpayers and her unethical performance during her entire time as a member of the BOS. It was way past time for her to go.
Crazy Wolf

Gloucester, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2009
To be frank

She's got something about her that kinda turns me on. I'd love to buy her a couple of drinks at the Yorktown Pup, followed by a walk on the beach. I'd recite to her 15th century poetry.

But alas I have only seen her in passing along Rt.17. She smiled at me once, but besides that I doubt that Ms.Altemus knows I exist.

If Ms. Altemus happens to read my words, I can only hope she responds in kind and knows there are some of us smittened.
Think about it

Lafayette, CO

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Cym wrote:
Name me one thing TA has brought back from NACO. One thing that has helped Gloucester County and not her, but the citizens, who she represented. Personally, I don't know of anything. And don't count on the FEMA help the Guinea has received. That was in the works BEFORE TA got involved.

Nope, bill, as Bubba said, you just don't get it. She was an embarrassment to Gloucester and her elevation at the National Stage, would have always been tainted by her actions in Gloucester.
Patriots

Richmond, VA

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Thought billy boy was on a business trip in Texas.
& Think ABout It....you are correct regarding TA and FEMA. WE know all about FEMA. & TA had her hand in with FEMA, after the fact. Warp speed billy boy from Texas? Or broom style. Nope, just a liar.
Patriots

Richmond, VA

#10 Nov 4, 2009
Cym wrote:
AT any other time? What a joke, are you really that stupid? Pithy, you have no brain, it has been fried.
Cym

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Nov 10, 2009
Thank you, scarecrow!
Think about it

Glen Burnie, MD

#12 Nov 11, 2009
This is my favorite thread. Each time bills posts here, he is reminded how bad TA lost...*L*
Jojo

Hayes, VA

#13 Nov 11, 2009
He does have talent!
OMG

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Nov 19, 2009
Crazy Wolf wrote:
To be frank
She's got something about her that kinda turns me on. I'd love to buy her a couple of drinks at the Yorktown Pup, followed by a walk on the beach. I'd recite to her 15th century poetry.
But alas I have only seen her in passing along Rt.17. She smiled at me once, but besides that I doubt that Ms.Altemus knows I exist.
If Ms. Altemus happens to read my words, I can only hope she responds in kind and knows there are some of us smittened.
Your a sick puppy ;>)
Cym

Newport News, VA

#15 Nov 19, 2009
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a sick puppy ;>)
'Your' or 'You're'????
OMG

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Nov 19, 2009
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>'Your' or 'You're'????
OK, YOU in particular...
BTW, check YOUR spelling on the other post, funny boy..
"bases" instead of "basis"
Throwing stones, are we???
Cym

Newport News, VA

#17 Nov 19, 2009
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, YOU in particular...
BTW, check YOUR spelling on the other post, funny boy..
"bases" instead of "basis"
Throwing stones, are we???
Don't see a stone, just a help. If it were a stone, one might have added a comment about GHS, but I don't see that, do you? So you're welcome to help with my speeellling tooooo. I really helps divert from making this a useful forum for the idiots to talk about 'nothing' so we can talk nothing all day. That would make me bery beryy berry hoppy.....
Justin Timberlake

Hampton, VA

#18 Nov 20, 2009
Bye, bye, bye!!
Cym

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2009
Boo, Boo, Boo....
This is fun!
Meh

Gloucester, VA

#20 Nov 22, 2009
From what I have followed ont his forum not much is really discussed. Cym is doing what is called trolling and everyone gives him the attention. Lets get back on the topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New trial dates set in Middlesex shooting case Feb 3 meh 1
Sheriff: Several dozen firearms stolen from Glo... Jan '15 meh 1
Gloucester schools face challenge with proposed... Dec '14 meh 6
Bob Hicks issues apology to supervisors to sett... (Aug '11) Dec '14 meh 307
Gloucester student challenges new transgender p... Dec '14 meh 1
Panel addresses transgender inclusion in Glouce... Dec '14 meh 1
Transgender Gloucester teen fights to use boys'... Nov '14 meh 1
More from around the web