Gloucester murder suspect: 'I took ca...

Gloucester murder suspect: 'I took care' of victim

There are 4 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Gloucester murder suspect: 'I took care' of victim. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The suspect in the slaying of a Gloucester woman told witnesses he "took care" of the victim, according to search warrant documents filed in Gloucester County Circuit Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

ace

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2011
ding dong the witch is dead not exceptible no one deserves to go through this both familys will suffer from losses greatly my heart goes out to both
sam

Saluda, VA

#2 Sep 19, 2011
Oh ace, this is just one of the standard defenses for an offense in Gloucester County. Others might look like the following.

1. no one liked them anyway
2. every body knows they were......(fill in the blank)
3. they weren't from around here anyhow
4. my friends told me they were dangerous to me so I got em first

There are more, but these are pretty standard.
sam

Hayes, VA

#3 Oct 4, 2011
ace wrote:
ding dong the witch is dead not exceptible no one deserves to go through this both familys will suffer from losses greatly my heart goes out to both
I have heard all of the lame excuses Gloucester can come up with for this sort of nastiness. Including the one that starts as "But these are good kids from good families..." They love to imply that their victims deserve to be treated in whatever way they wish because the victims aren't from what they term is a good family.

They like to imply that their victims always had it coming. I have heard of the phenomenon called "Blaming the Victim" haven't you? Here in Gloucester these folks are the past masters of this phenomenon.
sam

Gloucester, VA

#4 Nov 17, 2011
He is back in the news. I wonder if his friends are going to try to continue to make excuses for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced to 5 years for soliciting Glouces... Feb 9 meh plus 1
News 4 juvenile suspects identified in vandalized Ch... Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Trump and Transgender Student Rights - An Early... Nov '16 meh plus 1
News Reader: Schools should wait for Supreme Court, ... Nov '16 meh plus 4
News Supreme Court has not decided if it will hear G... Nov '16 meh plus 8
News News 2 mins ago 5:21 p.m.Gloucester board of su... Sep '16 meh 1
More from around the web