Altemus is keynote speaker at recent ...

Altemus is keynote speaker at recent technology summit

There are 14 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Altemus is keynote speaker at recent technology summit. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Former Gloucester County Supervisor Teresa Altemus was the keynote speaker this past Thursday at the KeyMark Government Summit 2011 in Columbia, S.C. Altemus is described as a "senior fellow" at the Center for Digital Government, a national research and advisory institute on information technology policies and best practices in state and local ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

Gloucester, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Way to go!! May God bless you in all you do!
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I think it's great also. Let's hope she moves down there, where she can bring all her "expertise" and all the baggage that goes with it. South Carolina's loss if she moves will be Gloucester's gain. Maybe she'll take three other soon to be "former" supervisors with her.
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Think about it wrote:
I think it's great also. Let's hope she moves down there, where she can bring all her "expertise" and all the baggage that goes with it. South Carolina's loss if she moves will be Gloucester's gain. Maybe she'll take three other soon to be "former" supervisors with her.
Wow, what a prick you are.....
Ophelia

Hayes, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Takes one to know one!
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#5 Feb 23, 2011
Dr D wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what a prick you are.....
Nothing constructive as usual. But I can say one thing in a positive note....I haven't been arrested and convicted of anything.
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

#6 Feb 23, 2011
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing constructive as usual. But I can say one thing in a positive note....I haven't been arrested and convicted of anything.
See what i mean?
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#7 Feb 23, 2011
Ditto
Dr D

Newport News, VA

#8 Feb 24, 2011
Think about it wrote:
Ditto
The hijacker is back!
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#9 Feb 24, 2011
Dr D wrote:
<quoted text>The hijacker is back!
I've noticed, but as much as I try, you keep coming back.
Dr D

Newport News, VA

#10 Feb 25, 2011
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticedS, but as much as I try, you keep coming back.
See what I mean about hijackers? Still can't stay on topic.....can ya?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 25, 2011
Probably found a way for Gloucester taxpayers to pick up the tab! If not, probably will sue the county and get twice as much out of the taxpayers.
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#12 Feb 25, 2011
Dr D wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean about hijackers? Still can't stay on topic.....can ya?
I was on topic, you never added anything other than insults.

You putz.
dumbbunny

Gloucester, VA

#13 Mar 2, 2011
Lord these threads are about nothing anymore.
Think about it

Hayes, VA

#14 Mar 3, 2011
That's because bill insists on insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Right bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The first 100 days in LGBT rights Jul '17 meh plus 3
News Justice Department Honors Gavin Grimm Despite F... Jul '17 meh plus 1
News Crime 22 mins ago 11:57 a.m.8 arrested, 1 at la... Jun '17 Heroinkills 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
News Man sentenced to 5 years for soliciting Glouces... (Feb '17) Feb '17 meh plus 1
News 4 juvenile suspects identified in vandalized Ch... (Dec '16) Dec '16 meh plus 1
News Trump and Transgender Student Rights - An Early... (Nov '16) Nov '16 meh plus 1
More from around the web