Meeting on state park April 19

Apr 6, 2010 Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

A meeting to receive ideas on the use and development of a 431-acre state park along the York River in Gloucester County will be held April 19 at 7 p.m. at Page Middle School, 5628 George Washington Memorial Highway, Gloucester .

Read more
mark

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
so why do we need a state park. an what kind of park would it be. a park to camp an fish or just land that the state wants to keep. Gloucester needs somthing new around the county I think that it woild be a good thing to have
Cym

Newport News, VA

#2 Apr 7, 2010
mark wrote:
so why do we need a state park. an what kind of park would it be. a park to camp an fish or just land that the state wants to keep. Gloucester needs somthing new around the county I think that it woild be a good thing to have
Read the articles in the Virginan-Pilot or the Matthews Gazette, there are good explanations there. Don't read the article in the Daily Press, their reporters just don't know how to write, they get the facts wrong, and 50% of the facts they choose to leave out.
mark

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2010
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>Read the articles in the Virginan-Pilot or the Matthews Gazette, there are good explanations there. Don't read the article in the Daily Press, their reporters just don't know how to write, they get the facts wrong, and 50% of the facts they choose to leave out.
Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents asked to help keep Gloucester clean Mar 9 Meh 1
News New trial dates set in Middlesex shooting case Feb '15 meh 1
News Sheriff: Several dozen firearms stolen from Glo... Jan '15 meh 1
News Gloucester schools face challenge with proposed... Dec '14 meh 6
News Bob Hicks issues apology to supervisors to sett... (Aug '11) Dec '14 meh 307
News Gloucester student challenges new transgender p... Dec '14 meh 1
News Panel addresses transgender inclusion in Glouce... Dec '14 meh 1
More from around the web