Altemus will run for re-election in Gloucester

There are 6 comments on the Apr 29, 2009, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Altemus will run for re-election in Gloucester. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"After much consideration and strong encouragement from my family, friends and constituency, I have decided to seek another term on the Board of Supervisors and continue to proudly represent the York District," the 16-year county lawmaker said in an e-mailed press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Pithy

United States

#349 May 17, 2009
Polygraph at their will, if they are being truthful,how is that for a plan? Albeit it does not hold up in a court of law, but, it would hold up to the people questioning the actions of the BOS.

If innocent, do it.
Think about it

United States

#351 May 17, 2009
Well, we've seen what her guidance has done to this county.
Pithy

Pittsburgh, PA

#352 May 17, 2009
Captain Love wrote:
She guides with a steady and sure hand.
What about the cracks and holes in her guiding?
What about the unethical treatment of people?
Does she think you need a permit to petition?
Think about it

United States

#354 May 17, 2009
If she is the truth, I can only imagine the lies. If she is the integrity, then I don't know the meaning of the word and if she is the charm, well, even snakes have some charm. But you're right about one thing....she's a ball, a round ball.
greenman

Eaton Rapids, MI

#356 May 18, 2009
Oh Capt. Love, you are demented. Why don't you go ask her for a date? And about the "hair blowing in the wind", she has no hair to blow in the wind.
It's a helmet.
Reality Check

Hampton, VA

#357 May 18, 2009
Come on Altemus!!!! Are you kidding us??? You won't be running for re-election. You will be walking out in front of a firing squad. People love one thing in Gloucester right now - hating you!

At least the decision will be clear to the constituents if not to you. You will be gone and we will start to focus on the rest of them. Come on November!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents asked to help keep Gloucester clean Mar '15 Meh 1
News New trial dates set in Middlesex shooting case Feb '15 meh 1
News Sheriff: Several dozen firearms stolen from Glo... Jan '15 meh 1
News Gloucester schools face challenge with proposed... Dec '14 meh 6
News Bob Hicks issues apology to supervisors to sett... (Aug '11) Dec '14 meh 307
News Gloucester student challenges new transgender p... Dec '14 meh 1
News Panel addresses transgender inclusion in Glouce... Dec '14 meh 1
More from around the web