Tamara Dietrich: Supervisors deliver ...

Tamara Dietrich: Supervisors deliver four full moons over Gloucester

There are 10 comments on the Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com story from Nov 7, 2009, titled Tamara Dietrich: Supervisors deliver four full moons over Gloucester. In it, Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com reports that:

Finally, the gloves are off. And so are the masks. Gone is the illusion that four hugely unpopular Gloucester County supervisors have the interests of constituents at heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads, Virginia, news, sports, weather, real estate, jobs and cars from the Daily Press -- dailypress.com.

Think about it

Kaufman, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Another benefit of this election is we get less of bill (cym to those who don't know). And these four supervisors keeps showing their true colors, making it tougher for even an ardent support like bill to find any good in them. *L*
Jojo

Hayes, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2009
I have yet to run into an honest person who works for the daily crapper.
Think about it

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
And I'm amazed you continue to read it, considering your position with this paper. I guess your a glutton for punishment, huh. I mean, you've been coming back, time and time again, with multiple names, trying to spew your garbage, yet you haven't changed your tune. Does 82% to 18% mean anything? I think it's time for you to move again.*L*
Cym

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Think about it wrote:
And I'm amazed you continue to read it, considering your position with this paper. I guess your a glutton for punishment, huh. I mean, you've been coming back, time and time again, with multiple names, trying to spew your garbage, yet you haven't changed your tune. Does 82% to 18% mean anything? I think it's time for you to move again.*L*
Ah, i finally understand your name.......so people should 'Think about' whether youre telling the truth or not when they read your posts...
Think about it

Hawkins, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2009
HUH?
Cym

Newport News, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2009
yeah, that's what i thought...
Think about it

Glen Burnie, MD

#7 Nov 11, 2009
Gee...you had a thought? That's a first...or did you make that up too.*L*
Headmaster

White Stone, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2009
break it up girls
Jojo

Hayes, VA

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Headmaster wrote:
break it up girls
Looks like a cat fight to me! MEOWWWWWW!
Cym

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Nov 17, 2009
With me and TAMARA (witch) or TABI (GOSSIP)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU: Gloucester transgender lawsuit comes at c... Jan 26 meh 2
News Renovations will transform former Gloucester se... Jan 15 meh 6
News Body found in ditch along Gloucester County hig... Jan '16 tRUMP SUPPORTER 1
News Community wants to make mobility a reality for ... Dec '15 meh 1
News Pair wanted in Gloucester carjacking arrested i... Dec '15 meh 2
News Feds Back Transgender Teenager in School Restro... Nov '15 Aunt Samatha 1
News Cook Out opens in Gloucester County (Jul '15) Jul '15 Broken Joe 1
More from around the web