Meth lab busted in Giles Co.

Meth lab busted in Giles Co.

There are 39 comments on the WSLS story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Meth lab busted in Giles Co.. In it, WSLS reports that:

Another meth lab is found in our area, this one in Giles County . This makes the fourth meth lab found during the month of September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mmmmm

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#1 Oct 2, 2010
where at?
HOPELESS

Newport, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2010
KOW CAMP ROAD
Sad

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2010
It was Danny Williams and Trina Martin Williams they had 2 kids trina was always a good girl i cant believe she got mixed up in this stuff heard on the news they are each facing 8 felony charges and no bond in there pictures they showed on the news they looked horrible but people do stupid things when tehy need money or the need to fill a habit!
wob woo

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Drugs are for people with weak brains
Patricia

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Sad wrote:
It was Danny Williams and Trina Martin Williams they had 2 kids trina was always a good girl i cant believe she got mixed up in this stuff heard on the news they are each facing 8 felony charges and no bond in there pictures they showed on the news they looked horrible but people do stupid things when tehy need money or the need to fill a habit!
they are drug add. just link my daughters linda gail miller and mary margret shaver they do not care about their kids.they dont need money they just need drugs
PATRICIA DONATHABN

Secondcreek, WV

#6 Oct 23, 2010
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>they are drug add. just link my daughters linda gail miller and mary margret shaver they do not care about their kids.they dont need money they just need drugs
MY DAUGHTERS BROUGHT DRUGS FORM THESES PEOPLE
giles

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2010
Yea they made and sold drugs but the people that bougght them is just as low down as they are, they should hang all of you druggies becsause you are no good, just a disappointment to yourself and your families
one who does know

Upper Marlboro, MD

#8 Nov 18, 2010
giles wrote:
Yea they made and sold drugs but the people that bougght them is just as low down as they are, they should hang all of you druggies becsause you are no good, just a disappointment to yourself and your families
I totally agree!
wutz up wit dat

AOL

#9 Nov 19, 2010
giles wrote:
What a terrible thing 2 say. I don't agree with the use of drugs. But I would never say nothing like that. I want to ask you, what in the sam hell are you hopped up on? bougght, becsause? Slow down alittle bit.
Mary

Newport, VA

#10 Nov 20, 2010
Feel for the kids,
mom

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 2, 2011
danny is in jail but where is trina and my kids are using drugs giles county
giles county

Roanoke, VA

#12 May 17, 2011
Okay i am trina and dannys daughter and i would really appreciate you not saying stuff like that bc she has always cared for us no matter what she was a perfect mom and my dad has also always been there for us they just got into a rough time!
mother of kids that uses

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 May 29, 2011
giles county wrote:
Okay i am trina and dannys daughter and i would really appreciate you not saying stuff like that bc she has always cared for us no matter what she was a perfect mom and my dad has also always been there for us they just got into a rough time!
I hope that Trina and Danny are fine when they come home The kids and family are the ones that gets hurt to when you dont know how to help one of my daughers is off of drugs now I PRAY THE OTHER ONE DOES TO
friend of the family

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Jun 17, 2011
people who say stupid shit like they are no good or disappointments to the family, or are bad mothers just because someone has an addiction to drugs are ignorant... drug addiction is a disease. some people are physically addicted to drugs, or alcohol, or cigarettes, soda, food, etc. not because they are lousy pieces of shit, but because biologically, physically or emotionally they are in need of something...so, unless you have personally lived through this,,,, you are ignorant as to the causes or reasons people do things... how would you feel if trina or danny were your child... would you say they deserve to be hung or try to get them help? I know Danny, he played music with my husband....he is one of the kindest, most gentle people I know...his kids and wife mean more to him than anything...he got hurt and his addiction began with pain medication....how many of you are there? or could be there? I stumbled on this website by accident, but I AM APPALLED...How many of you are "Christians"? or just backstabbing judgemental jackasses.... go live your life and let Danny and Trina and thier kids live thiers...did you follow up? know how well they are doing? know how sorry they are or how they changed thier lives around? I thought not!!!!!
agree-disagree

AOL

#15 Jun 18, 2011
Well said friend of the family. But alone with your statement comes more questions. Why did it have to come to the point of putting their children and themselves in harms way, and getting arrested, for them to be sorry? I agree to a point that its a disease, but like with most diseases, wouldn't you be out getting professional help for it, instead of brewing your own? I wish them the best on a full recovery. An addict is an addict for life. Hopefully they can keep RECOVERING in front of addict.
Patricia

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jul 17, 2011
agree-disagree wrote:
Well said friend of the family. But alone with your statement comes more questions. Why did it have to come to the point of putting their children and themselves in harms way, and getting arrested, for them to be sorry? I agree to a point that its a disease, but like with most diseases, wouldn't you be out getting professional help for it, instead of brewing your own? I wish them the best on a full recovery. An addict is an addict for life. Hopefully they can keep RECOVERING in front of addict.
please help- them
patricia

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Aug 14, 2011
friend of the family wrote:
people who say stupid shit like they are no good or disappointments to the family, or are bad mothers just because someone has an addiction to drugs are ignorant... drug addiction is a disease. some people are physically addicted to drugs, or alcohol, or cigarettes, soda, food, etc. not because they are lousy pieces of shit, but because biologically, physically or emotionally they are in need of something...so, unless you have personally lived through this,,,, you are ignorant as to the causes or reasons people do things... how would you feel if trina or danny were your child... would you say they deserve to be hung or try to get them help? I know Danny, he played music with my husband....he is one of the kindest, most gentle people I know...his kids and wife mean more to him than anything...he got hurt and his addiction began with pain medication....how many of you are there? or could be there? I stumbled on this website by accident, but I AM APPALLED...How many of you are "Christians"? or just backstabbing judgemental jackasses.... go live your life and let Danny and Trina and thier kids live thiers...did you follow up? know how well they are doing? know how sorry they are or how they changed thier lives around? I thought not!!!!!
i have not heard from them they sold my daughters drugs that are still drugs users who will help them i have aways liked danny & trina but they got lost just like my daughters so they should help them becausues they sold them drugs...
samantha ratcliff

Newport, VA

#18 Aug 17, 2011
listen hear.. i lived up the road from danny and trina they are good people. ok people do stupid shit.. but people should stay the hell out of everyoness bissnaess and worrie about ur own instead of sticken ur nose in everyones else this website needs to crash its not doin nothing but hurting the people u talk about. so why dont u people just stop with ur stit. nobody cares about anything or worrie about anyone u just wont to start drama and trust me wat u say about people will come back and bite u in the ass and i hope it does!!!
samantha ratcliff
someone who hates drugs

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Sep 6, 2011
samantha ratcliff wrote:
listen hear.. i lived up the road from danny and trina they are good people. ok people do stupid shit.. but people should stay the hell out of everyoness bissnaess and worrie about ur own instead of sticken ur nose in everyones else this website needs to crash its not doin nothing but hurting the people u talk about. so why dont u people just stop with ur stit. nobody cares about anything or worrie about anyone u just wont to start drama and trust me wat u say about people will come back and bite u in the ass and i hope it does!!!
samantha ratcliff
I am worryied about all drugs usesing my daughters uses drugs please stop i love you please stop somebody loves you
a mom

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Sep 7, 2011
someone who hates drugs wrote:
<quoted text>I am worryied about all drugs usesing my daughters uses drugs please stop i love you please stop somebody loves you
some body love you so stop using drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courtney snidow in jail May '17 wondering 1
guys in giles county that have grown up to be sexy (Dec '11) Apr '17 Oh my 3
Giles County, everyone knows everybody's busine... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ButterflyWhoTells... 1
* VIDEO: False Arrest Under Millirons? * (Nov '15) Nov '15 citizen 3
=== Vote fer ILL-IRONS Tooday! === (Nov '15) Nov '15 citizen 2
* Millirons: Misappropriation of $$$? * (Aug '15) Nov '15 ILL IRONS 3
News The doors of Pearisburg Theater open again (Jul '08) Aug '15 Love Big Girls 9
More from around the web