clayton huggins murder trial

Posted in the Gila County Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chris k

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2006
Does anyone know if there is a verdict in the clayton huggins murder trial?
XXX

Globe, AZ

#2 Jun 16, 2006
Guilty. 25-life
NikkiF

Biloxi, MS

#3 Jun 17, 2006
Does anyone know who else is going to trial besides Clayton Huggins???
Crystal

Florence, AZ

#4 Nov 15, 2007
Clayton is my cousin. I used to play with him and his brother Donnie.
Jayne

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jan 20, 2008
Marcus Pizano was my best friend in High School. Since I found out that he as brutally murdered by Clayton Huggins I have thought about him everyday. I miss him. In my opinion, Huggins got off light and I think that he should have gotten the fast lane to the needle.
chris k

Bend, OR

#6 Feb 26, 2008
Crystal wrote:
Clayton is my cousin. I used to play with him and his brother Donnie.
The whole Huggins family is a bunch cowardly rednecks......Aren't half of them in prison
Clayton H

Peoria, AZ

#7 Mar 19, 2008
Hello, Chris. Thanks for your comments.
chris k

Bozeman, MT

#8 Mar 19, 2008
Hey Clayton when did you get out?
Clayton H wrote:
Hello, Chris. Thanks for your comments.
yyy

Kearny, AZ

#9 Apr 4, 2008
chris k wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole Huggins family is a bunch cowardly rednecks......Aren't half of them in prison
Maybe you should look in your own family before you talk about someone else's family.
Dee

Kearny, AZ

#10 Apr 5, 2008
Jayne wrote:
Marcus Pizano was my best friend in High School. Since I found out that he as brutally murdered by Clayton Huggins I have thought about him everyday. I miss him. In my opinion, Huggins got off light and I think that he should have gotten the fast lane to the needle.
You're best friend was a child molester, ARE YOU!!!!
Amber

Florence, AZ

#11 Apr 6, 2008
At least that child molester won't be hurting anymore little kids!!!
Crystal

Florence, AZ

#12 Apr 8, 2008
Jayne wrote:
Clayton was being sexually abused by that jerk Marcus. I would've done the same thing if someone was hurting me like that. You should be upset that Marcus is burning in hell right now!!! I'm glad he's not in this world anymore to moleste kids. Think about that everyday woman.
Amber

Florence, AZ

#13 Apr 8, 2008
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayton was being sexually abused by that jerk Marcus. I would've done the same thing if someone was hurting me like that. You should be upset that Marcus is burning in hell right now!!! I'm glad he's not in this world anymore to moleste kids. Think about that everyday woman.
I'm with you on that one. people need to think about the facts before they open their mouths!!!
chris k

Bozeman, MT

#14 Apr 19, 2008
yyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should look in your own family before you talk about someone else's family.
let me guess your a huggins too...are you writing this email from prison dipshit!!
chris k

Bozeman, MT

#15 Apr 19, 2008
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on that one. people need to think about the facts before they open their mouths!!!
what are the facts Ms. Amber maybe Clayton liked some of that male love he was getting from Marcus
crystal

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2008
chris k, you are the biggest dipshit!! You think my cousin clayton liked being held down and raped? Your comments about "being a huggins" shows just how stupid you are. I am not a Huggins, but I am related. You're a sick pervert too!! How could you say "maybe clayton liked some of that male love he was getting from marcus"? You sick piece of perverted shit, do you like to give little boys "male love"? Wait, you live in Montana. Maybe that is normal for you inbred redneck assholes up there. Go milk your cows!!
Amber

Florence, AZ

#18 May 10, 2008
chris k wrote:
<quoted text>what are the facts Ms. Amber maybe Clayton liked some of that male love he was getting from Marcus
The facts are that you need to shut your mouth!! but you'd know a lot about male love wouldn't you?
chris k

Bozeman, MT

#20 Jul 26, 2008
crystal wrote:
chris k, you are the biggest dipshit!! You think my cousin clayton liked being held down and raped? Your comments about "being a huggins" shows just how stupid you are. I am not a Huggins, but I am related. You're a sick pervert too!! How could you say "maybe clayton liked some of that male love he was getting from marcus"? You sick piece of perverted shit, do you like to give little boys "male love"? Wait, you live in Montana. Maybe that is normal for you inbred redneck assholes up there. Go milk your cows!!
oh boy ..crystal and redneck amber strike again...what trailer park in Globe do you two ho's live in
Amber

Florence, AZ

#21 Sep 12, 2008
chris k wrote:
<quoted text>oh boy ..crystal and redneck amber strike again...what trailer park in Globe do you two ho's live in
HAHAHA that's so funny coming from some shit-kicker out in Montana. Just ask your mom where I live she came over last night trying to sell herself but I'm not that desperate.
Crystal

Florence, AZ

#22 Sep 12, 2008
Chris K,

What a dumb ass you are!!! Can't you read? I don't live in Globe, AZ. HELLO. Here's your sign, oh wait a minute, you can't read. A sign would do you no good. LOL!!!! I love that you write stuff back each time. It shows how brain-dead you are. And it shows how stupid you are. Wait, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. Funny little redneck in MT. Were your parents siblings or something? After talking with you, I've decided I'm in favor of abortion in cases of incest!! Keep writing, maybe someday you'll write something intelligent. Don't you know there are enough people to hate in this world already without your working so hard to give us another. Have a nice day with the chickens and pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gila County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Log (Jan '08) Feb 23 never piss a pare... 18
Obama birth issue raised by 3 Arizona electors (Dec '12) Dec '12 steve taylor 6
Disgraced former boxing promoter to pay $7,500 ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mary Jo 1
Demands Grow for Full Investigation into Allega... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgusted 1
Payson man drowns in river (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kayla Harley 1
Medical marijuana opposition grows (Oct '10) Oct '10 jimmyz 1
Candidate Hull says Rummer a good selection for JP (Aug '10) Aug '10 peke 1
More from around the web