Gibson Co. officials probing death of...

Gibson Co. officials probing death of man whose body was found under bridge

There are 5 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Gibson Co. officials probing death of man whose body was found under bridge. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Gibson County sheriff's officials are investigating the death of a 32-year-old Humboldt man whose body was found under a bridge on South 17th Avenue just outside the Humboldt city limits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

bush hog

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2011
I've heard gossip that he was found hanging from the bridge. does anyone know if this is true?
regardless of the method of his death, it's sad to hear this news.
Hmmmmmm

Henderson, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2011
I drove out that way earlier and a woman was standing on the bridge looking over. It's the first bridge past the railroad track on South 17th. Funny place to commit suicide if you ask me. Wonder if he walked there, or how he got there? And why that particular bridge? I heard he had been missing for a couple of days before he was found. Sounds a little strange.
onelesscare

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2011
I no Randy Hicks...I realy dont think he did this to his self...You will be missed R.I.P.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2011
I agree..i know Randy as well. He didnt struggle from depression and he wasn't bipolar. He was always jovial & friendly. I think WHOEVER found him should be brought in for questioning & given a polygraph test. I'm sure that person is a suspect. I don't know why investigators havent done this. Its odd how a "family member" found his body. I agree w/ previous post..WHY/HOW did that person KNOW to go to THAT particular bridge to look for Randy? The typjcal person wouldn't look there unless they had a real reason to go under the bridge anyway. Sounds really, really fishy to me.
Kj weatherly

Bradenton, FL

#5 Aug 12, 2012
I miss my friend I cant believe someone would hurt him. Its sad because he was a wonderful person to be around. We were next door neighbors.he always kept a smile on his face.i will never forget him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gibson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibson county deputy busted for sex with minors 8 hr Biff1992 3
Mobile Patrol?????????????????? Jul 23 Hillary 1
GC most outstanding (Feb '16) Jun '17 Working Class 3
Reward Jun '17 Growacet 1
Looking for Tamara Rinks (Nov '09) May '17 mobile patrol 3
gibson co. juvenile attorney May '17 TERI IRWIN 1
do not rent to May '17 TERI IRWIN 3
More from around the web