Ladyconfused

Geneva, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Earlier this month, I was raped in my home by a man I trusted. 3 days later, I made the report, and on the next day, Detectives talked to him, but, have not yet arrested him. I understand that these things take time, but, my children were in their room 10 feet away. I could not fight or scream for fear of waking and scaring my 2 toddlers. He lives in Geneva, and I have seen him at the Ashtabula Wal-mart since the incident. He is a known sexual predator, registered in the area, and should have been arrested IMMEDIATELY!
nobody

Grand Bay, AL

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Ladyconfused wrote:
Earlier this month, I was raped in my home by a man I trusted. 3 days later, I made the report, and on the next day, Detectives talked to him, but, have not yet arrested him. I understand that these things take time, but, my children were in their room 10 feet away. I could not fight or scream for fear of waking and scaring my 2 toddlers. He lives in Geneva, and I have seen him at the Ashtabula Wal-mart since the incident. He is a known sexual predator, registered in the area, and should have been arrested IMMEDIATELY!
Who is this man?
Super_mama

Conneaut, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2012
His name is Patrick Casey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geneva County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samson Police Department has Been Conducting Op... Aug '14 Kevin 1
Chancellor Community Burglaries (Dec '13) Dec '13 Glenda Owen 1
Former Geneva police officer charged with perjury (Mar '12) Apr '13 cam 7
Bus Driver Shot; Child Taken Hostage In Dale Co... (Jan '13) Feb '13 too bad 11
Superintendent candidates square off (Mar '12) Mar '12 Northview Parent 1
Missing Geneva Teen Update (Oct '11) Nov '11 OMG 2
Geneva football stadium (Sep '11) Sep '11 wayne 1

Geneva County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE