Sunday Fundraiser to Benefit Children...

Sunday Fundraiser to Benefit Children of Murder-Suicide Victims

There are 5 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from May 1, 2008, titled Sunday Fundraiser to Benefit Children of Murder-Suicide Victims. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

A fundraiser planned for this Sunday in Darien will benefit two young girls who lost both parents in a January murder-suicide. Rebecca Belz, 10, and her sister Alanna, 15, have been staying with friends in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Money

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 1, 2008
Where can we just send a check for donations as I live to far away to make it?
helper

AOL

#2 May 1, 2008
just a few tickets left? Print more or at half price and no dinner on the 10 dollar ones so more people can show up. We want to but how do you get tickets? I dont need to be fed to come to a benefit!
fred

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 2, 2008
great idea, people want to help. post the address where donations can be mailed
jdp

Manlius, NY

#4 May 2, 2008
Donations may be sent to:
Alden State Bank
13216 Broadway
Alden, NY 14004
marked for Rebecca & Alanna Belz trust fund
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 2, 2008
These girls have suffered a great loss. It's good to see that people can come together for a good cause. After making several calls last night to find out where donations could be sent, it's good to see it posted here for others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... Jun '17 china white 1
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... (Mar '17) Mar '17 crooked fks 1
More gangstalking harassment from gov & law enf... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Viril Aryan 1
Everything is perfect (Feb '17) Feb '17 MEGA White Noise 1
Come on Chuck Schumer, Martha Stewart went to p... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ENDZuckerberg 2
15 year old caught speeding on the 290 (Jan '17) Jan '17 ICitNow 5
More from around the web