Meth lab bust in Genesee County

Meth lab bust in Genesee County

There are 25 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Meth lab bust in Genesee County. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A meth lab is busted in Genesee County. Federal agents and sheriff's deputies raided a home in the town of Alabama earlier this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hippo crate

Geneva, NY

#22 Jan 10, 2010
Leroy Jones wrote:
Surprise, they are all white.
I honestly can't remember of any blacks being arrested for a meth lab any where in the world.
Probably because it's too much work for them.

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 10, 2010
larry wrote:
damn ..... another small business folds .....2 more manufacturing jobs lost ...... economy?...
now THAT was funny! good

someone else something about how explosive a lab can be...
to bad the cops don't just shoot a flaming arrow in, and take out the lab,the cookers,and a few neighbors as an example.:p

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jul 31, 2010
It wasn't in a trailer park, just a run down trailer between a couple nice country houses on rt 77, I drive by it all the time, its gone now though, controlled burn of the whole property, now it's just a swampy weedy patch between the houses.

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#25 Jul 31, 2010
all trailers are run down looking cause they are a sorry excuse for junk living quarters and should all be turned into METH labs and control burned anyway.. Thats why the people that inhabit them are called Trailer Trash!! lol
doobie man

Webster, NY

#26 Jul 31, 2010
There is actually a much simpler method to make meth that avoids much of the dangers, google shake and bake meth you dumb hillbillies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two more liar friends of Maha 14 hr TheAlchemist 28
Tom Williams broke client confidentiality 16 hr sorcererII 15
Special thanks to John Roblee Nov 13 The Wizard 3
Maha is an ineffective admin. Oct '15 Red 5
Your tax dollars at work. Oct '15 RevMoldwillard 4
Domestic violence awareness month Oct '15 Trent 585 3
safe act Oct '15 Mary 2
More from around the web