Longtime R-I-T Professor Jailed on Sex Charge

Jan 30, 2008 Full story: WYSL

A 37-year veteran of the RIT faculty is in jail in Genesee County in lieu of bail, facing a variety of charges in connection with alleged sexual contact with a minor in Batavia. via WYSL

Full Story
sawithappen

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2008
I witnessed the whole arrest of the RIT professor. I saw plain clothes officers, and FBI make the arrest. I commend all of them for their professionalism when conducting the arrest. I watched as they got him out of the vehicle, cuffed him and placed him under arrest. Having knowledge of this guys crimes, it must have been difficult to excercise restraint. I even would like a piece of him. You don't mess with kids, and I am glad those officers arrested him. Kudos to those officers !!! Great job getting this piece of !@#$ off the streets !!!
NTIDGraudate

Latrobe, PA

#2 Mar 2, 2008
Have you hear anything else or if he going to be fired from his work or what is new with this case. I am just wondering because he was a professor of mine in the Art and Computer Graphic major.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genesee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Chandler suffered head trauma, authorities... 12 hr dr death 1
Nurse's Aide Accused of Causing Injuries at Nur... (Feb '14) Feb '14 krokodil 1
Jacquetta Simmons sent to jail as defense plans... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bud Jones 6
Batavia police arrest armed burglars (Jan '14) Jan '14 NAME 1
Storm blankets Genesee county (Jan '14) Jan '14 dehm my nuts 1
Nearly 100 People Arrested During DMB Concert a... (Jul '13) Dec '13 STOP POLICE CORRU... 32
Soil health workshop draws a large crowd (Dec '13) Dec '13 farm this 1
More from around the web